Sennheiser SKM 9000 NI COM A5-A8 Digital Handheld Transmitter (A5-A8: 550-638 MHz, Nickel)
PA SKU # SEN SKM9000NICOMA5A8 MFR # 505958 UPC # 615104248373
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Frequency: 550-638 MHz
- Practical Sound Quality
- Low Handling Noise
- Low Pop Sensitivity
- Compatible with Neumann Caps
- Capsules Sold Separately
Worldclass Digital Handheld Transmitter with Command Function (Frequency Range A5-A8: 550-638 MHz)Experience the outstanding clarity of the SKM 9000, a world class digital handheld transmitter ready to take on any challenge.
The SKM 9000 is fully compatible with all microphone capsules from evolution wireless G3 and 2000 series, including the Neumann KK 204 and KK 205 capsules. The new MD9235 is the preferred choice for loud stages. Three new permanently polarized condenser capsules - ME 9002, ME 9004, ME 9005 - feature a revolutionary shock mount design that delivers ultra-low handling noise and maximum pop suppression.
Please note that the capsules are sold separately.
The digital audio transmission of the SKM 9000 offers arresting dynamics and audio quality rivaling the best wired microphones. The artifact-free, uncompressed digital audio transmission in DIGITAL 9000 is a perfect match to cable sound. Exchangeable energy packs with environment-friendly Lithium Ion technology maximize operating time, while saving thousands of batteries over the lifetime of the product.
- Frequency: 550-638 MHz
- Broad choice of sounds and applications
- The optimum in practical operation and sound quality
- 4 exclusive 9000 series microphone capsules with lowest possible handling noise and pop sensitivity
- Compatible with the evolution wireless / 2000 series microphone heads as well as Neumann capsules
- Capsules sold separately
- Dimensions: Length: 10.6 in; Diameter: 1.6 in
- Frequency Response: 80 - 20000 Hz (3 dB)
- Weight: Approx. 0.8 lbs (with rechargeable battery pack BA 60 and microphone head ME 9005)
- Power Consumption: Max. 960 mW
- RF Output Power:
Mode HD: 10 mW rms, 50 mW peak
Mode LR: 25 mW rms, 50 mW peak
- Switching Bandwidth: 88 MHz
- Operating Time: 5.5 h with rechargeable battery BA 60
Mode HD: Uncompressed audio
Mode LR: SeDAC (Sennheiser Digital Audio Codec)
- Frequency Range: SKM 9000 A5-A8: 550-638 MHz
- SKM 9000
- 1 Microphone clamp MZQ 9000
- 1 Supplement "Framework requirements and restrictions on frequency usage"
- 1 Instruction manual
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser