Sennheiser SK 9000 A5-A8 Digital Bodypack Transmitter (A5-A8: 550-638 MHz)
PA SKU # SEN SK9000A5A8US MFR # 505954 UPC # 615104248304
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Frequency: 550-638 MHz
- Flexible Use
- 3-Pin Lemo Connector
- Robust & Lightweight
- Magnesium Housing
Digital Bodypack Transmitter with HD and LR Mode (Frequency Range A5-A8: 550-638 MHz)Compact, lightweight and powerful, the SK 9000 bodypack transmitter ensures impeccable sound transmission even under the toughest conditions. Equipped with a 3-pin Lemo socket, the SK 9000 accommodates lavalier microphones, line, and instrument signals, all with cable-like audio transmission.
The housing of the SK 9000 is made of die cast magnesium to strike the perfect balance between lightweight design and roadworthy construction.
Ease of use and safety against unwanted changes were the goals for the user interface, which features an intuitive icon based menu structure and infrared synchronization with the receiver for fast, efficient set-up. The SK 9000 can utilize exchangeable energy packs with environment-friendly Lithium Ion technology, maximizing operating time and saving thousands of batteries over time.
Its menu-driven user interface with backlit LCD is remarkably simple and intuitive. With its extensive power spectrum, the low power consumption of the SK5212-II is particularly impressive: one alkaline manganese battery (Mignon/AA) lasts for at least 5-1/2 hours of operation.
The SK5212-II is available in L, N and P frequency variants.
- Frequency: 550-638 MHz
- Flexible use for a broad variety of audio sources
- 3-pin Lemo connector for lavalier microphones, guitars and instruments
- Robust and lightweight - easy to conceal in a costume
- Bodypack transmitter with magnesium housing
- Dimensions: 3 x 2.4 x 0.8 in (with rechargeable battery pack BA 61)
- Frequency Response: Mic: 60-20000 Hz (3 dB)
- Weight: Approx. 0.3 lbs (with rechargeable battery pack BA 61 and belt clip)
- Audio Input: 3-pin socket
- Power Consumption: Max. 960 mW
- RF Output Power: Mode LR : 25 mW rms, 50 mW en crête
- Switching Bandwidth: 88 MHz
- Operating Time: 6.5 h with rechargeable battery pack BA 61
Mode HD: uncompressed audio
Mode LR: SeDAC (Sennheiser Digital Audio Codec)
- Power Supply:
B 61: Primary cells, Type AA
BA 61Rechargeable battery pack
- Antenna Connector: Coaxial
- Gain: Line : -6 dB
- Frequency Range: SK 9000 A5-A8: 550-638 MHz
- Input Impedance: Line : 1 MΩ
- 1 SK 9000
- 1 Supplement "Framework requirements and restrictions on frequency usage"
- 1 Instruction manual
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser