PA SKU # SEN MZA900P4 MFR # 500872 UPC # 615104122215
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For 2000, 3000 & 5000 Series
- 10 - 52V Phantom Powering
- Locking 3-pin Lemo Connector
- Pre-Attenuation (0/-12 dB)
- Switchable Roll-Off Filter
The MZA900P phantom power adapter is used to connect pre-polarized condenser microphones with a 3.5mm jack plug to microphone inputs with 10 - 52 V phantom powering (P12 - P48). The connected microphone is supplied via the adapter.
Phantom Power Adaptor with Lockable 3-Pin Special Socket (2000/3000/5000 Series)
The phantom power adapter is available in two different versions:
MZA900P with lockable 3.5 mm jack socket (as evolution wireless)
MZA900P-4 with lockable 3-pin special socket
The adapter is also a quick and flexible solution if a microphone is to be used for both wired and wireless applications. One and the same microphone can be used together with the MZA900P(-4) for wired applications (e.g. in the studio) or with a transmitter of the evolution series for wireless applications.
The MZA900P can also be used as a cable tester for XLR microphone cables.
- Robust metal chassis
- Switchable gain (0/-12dB)
- Switchable roll-off filter (125 Hz (-3 dB), 12 dB/oct)
- Two-color control LED (phantom power, audio peak)
- Input 3.5 mm stereo jack socket, lockable
- Output XLR-3M
- Dimensions: diameter 19/22 mm, L 100 mm
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz (-1 dB)
- Gain: 0/-12 dB
- Min. terminating impedance: 5 kΩ (P12 - P48) @ 0dB gain; 2 kΩ (P12 - P48) @ -12dB gain
- Operating temperature: -20 - +60C
- Output impedance: 100 Ω
- Output voltage: 1.8 V (P48), 0.6 V (P12) @ 0dB gain
- Phantom powering: P12 - P48, 10 - 52V, 2.6 - 2.8mA
- Weight: 2.1 oz (60 g)
- MZA900P with belt clip
- Instructions for use
- Warranty certificate
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser