Only 1 left in stock
Sennheiser MKH416-P48 Power Bundle Shotgun Mic with Windshield, Boompole, Bag and Cables
PA SKU # WB SENN MKH416 POWER MFR # MKH416-P48 POWER BUNDLE
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- (1) MKH416-P48 Shotgun Microphone
- (1) Rode Blimp Windshield
- (1) Rode Boompole
- (1) Rode Boompole Bag
- (1) Horizon NM1-25 Mic Cable 25ft.
MKH416-P48 Shotgun Microphone with Rode Blimp Windshield, Boompole, Boompole Bag and Premium XLR CablesPerformance Audio Exclusive Bundle!
Get everything you need and save big! This bundle includes a Sennheiser MKH416-P48 shotgun microphone, RODE Blimp windshield, RODE BoomPole, RODE BoomPole Bag, premium XLR microphone cables and free shipping!
The MKH416 is a short gun interference tube microphone. Its excellent directivity and compact design, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection make the MKH416 a superb all-round microphone for film, radio and television, especially for outside broadcast applications.
The RODE Blimp is a complete Windshield and shock mounting accessory for the Rode NTG-1, NTG-2 and NTG-3 microphones, as well as any third party Shotgun Microphone up to 325mm in length.
The RODE Boompole is a high grade professional boom pole for location recording, machined from high grade Aluminium. The boom pole allows you to mount your Microphone securely and swivel it in a range of directions that will allow you to easily change positions and follow your Sound source.
RODE BoomPole Bag
The BoomPole Bag is designed to carry the Boompole or Mini-Boompole with Mic (NTG-1 or NTG-2) and Shock Mount (SM3 or SM4) attached.
Horizon Premium XLR Cable
25 Foot High Quality XLR Microphone Cable with Neutrik Ends. Previously known as the NLZ Series. These cables now use the new Neutrik NC3FXX and NC3MXX connectors.
- Sennheiser MKH416-P48
- Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
- Very low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
- Matt black all-metal body
- RODE Blimp
- Greatly reduces handling and wind Noise
- Accommodates most Shotgun microphones up to 325mm (12-3/4") in length
- Adjustable dual hoop suspension system
- Attaches to boompole via 3/8" thread attachment at the base
- Dead Wombat Windshield and tail cable included
- Ten year warranty*
- Winner of a 2009 Red Dot Award and Australian International Design Award for outstanding product design
- *Excludes Normal wear and tear of DeadWombat furry cover or any misuse, modification or improper storage and transportation of the product.
- RODE BoomPole
- Lightweight Aluminium construction
- New ultra smooth extension and retraction system
- Easy to use locking mechanism
- Precision Balanced
- Extends from 0.84m (33") to 3m (10')
- Sennheiser MKH416-P48
- Dimensions: Ø 19 x 250 mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): RF condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid/lobar
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 25 mV/Pa +- 1 dB
- Nominal impedance: 25 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 800 Ω
- Equivalent noise level: 13 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 24 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 130 dB
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Voltage: 48 +- 4 V Phantom
- RODE Blimp
- Compatible microphones : NTG-1, NTG-2, NTG-3, NT4 as well as many other Shotgun mics
- Weight: 755g (with tail cable installed)
- Length: 490mm
- Diameter: diameter125mm
- Shipping weight: 1.2kg
- Shipping dimensions: 500mm (L) x 230mm (W) x 175mm (H)
- 1 x MKH416-P48 shotgun microphone
- 1 x MZW415 windshield
- 1 x MZQ100 microphone clamp
- 1 x Rode Blimp - complete windshield and suspension system
- 1 x Rode Boompole - professional aluminum boom pole
- 1 x Rode Boompole Bag - bag for boompole with mic attached
- 1 x Horizon NM1-25 - 25 ft. XLR microphone cable
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser