PA SKU # SEN ME3II MFR # 506295 UPC # 615104263529
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- For Evolution Wireless Series
- For D1 Digital Wireless Series
- Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) Connector
- Excellent Feedback Rejection
- Adjustable Headband
The ME 3-II Headmic from Sennheiser is a cardioid capsule and pre-polarized condenser microphone that can be used when paired with the Sennheiser D1 Digital Wireless microphone system to capture audio for applications such as live stage, television, boardrooms, presentations, vocals, houses of worship, and more. The ME 3-II headmic cable features a 3.5mm locking mini-jack connector. A foam windscreen is included.
Headmic with Cardioid Capsule for use with Evolution Wireless Transmitters
- High speech intelligibility
- Suitable for singers and speakers
- Feedback-rejecting cardioid pick-up pattern
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Microphone: Pre-polarized condenser
- Sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
- Pick-up Pattern: Cardioid
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 150 dB
- Connector: 1/8" (3.5 mm) locking mini-jack
- 1 x ME3-II headset microphone
- 1 x user manual
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser