Sennheiser ME2 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- For Analog & Digital Series
- Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) Connector
- Integrated Windscreen
- Matte Black Finish
Omnidirectional Clip-On Lavalier (Lapel) Microphone Optimized for Speech & Vocal Applications
Small omni-directional clip-on microphone for speech and vocal applications. High speech intelligibility. Easy attachment on any clothing.
Omni-directional Lavalier (Lapel) microphone for use with evolution Wireless SK bodypack transmitters.
High speech intelligibility
Easy attachment on clothing
Mini jack for bodypack transmitters from evolution wireless series, AVX, SpeechLine Digital Wireless, XS Wireless
d 6,5 mm
d 10,5 mm
- Transducer principle (Microphone): Permanent polarized condenser
- Connection cable: mini-jack
- Cable length: 1,6 m
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 32 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 130 dB
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 7,5 V
- Frequency response (Microphone):
- 1 ME 2-US or 1 ME 2
- 1 clip (ME 2 only)
- 1 metal windscreen (ME 2-US only)