Sennheiser MD421 II Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
PA SKU # SEN MD421II MFR # 000984 UPC # 615104009844
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Dynamic Capsule Design
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 5-Position Bass Roll-Off Switch
- Includes Lock-On Stand Adapter
- Excellent Feedback Rejection
- Handles High SPL
Dynamic Cardioid Microphone with Mic ClampThe MD421 II is one of the best known microphones in the world. Its excellent sound qualities enable it to cope with the most diverse recording conditions and broadcasting applications. The five position bass control enhances its 'all-round' qualities. Colour: black, sound inlet basket: refined steel, black.
- Rugged professional microphone
- Five position bass roll-off switch
- Effective feedback rejection
- Clear sound reproduction
- Easy handling due to pronounced directivity
- Dimensions: 215 x 46 x 49 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 30 - 17000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight: 385 g
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2 mV/Pa +- 3 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 200 Ω
- 1 x MD421 II microphone
- 1 x microphone clamp for 3/8" thread
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser