Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Closed-Back Monitoring Headphones
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Leatherette Cushions
- Padded, Adjustable Headband
- Noise Isolating
- 3.5mm Plug with 1/4" Adapter
- Single-Sided Coiled Cable
Professional Circumaural Closed-Back Professional Monitoring Headphones - Black
These rugged, comfortable headphones are designed for professional monitoring applications. Features include single-sided coiled cable, rotating ear cups and up to 32 dB noise attenuation.
The HD 280 Pro is Sennheiser's most significant closed, around-the-ear headphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD 280 Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with the sound quality, modular design and aggressive noise isolation the necessary in the field. The unique collapsible design, combined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application.
- High ambient noise attenuation
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction
- Soft earpads for a comfortable fit
- Folding and rotating earcups for space-saving transport
- Tough, single-sided cable
- Wearing style: Headband
- Frequency response (headphones): 8 - 25000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 102 dB (IEC 268-7)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0,1 %
- Contact pressure: 6 N
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Jack plug: 3,5 / 6,3 mm stereo
- Connection cable: Coiled cable (min. 1m / max. 3m)
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Weight: w/o cable: 220 g
- Nominal impedance: 64 Ω
- Load rating: 500 mW
- 1 pair of HD 280 PRO headphones
- 1 screw-type adaptor to 1/4"