Sennheiser EK 6042 Two-Channel Slot-In Receiver
PA SKU # SEN EK6042 MFR # 506210 UPC # 615104254657
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Handles Analogue & Digital
- Easy to Use
- Built-In Web Server
- SuperSlot Compatible
Two-Channel Receiver Microphone Broadcast That Connects to Digital and Analog (470-654 MHz)Best flexibility
Saving you time and hassle, the smart EK 6042 is ready for the job in seconds: It configures automatically to every professional Sennheiser transmitter, whether analogue or digital or a mix thereof, identifying transmitter types, companders and frequencies via an IR link - across a bandwidth of a full 184 MHz.
Best ease of use
The EK 6042 two-channel receiver is a pleasure to work with, whether on camera or in the sound bag. Slot-in technology for 15-pin and 25-pin unislot cameras, backpanel adaptor for other camera types - using hot-swappable battery packs with exact read-out of battery time, USB port for convenient programming via a built-in web server, including imports and exports of entire configurations - the EK 6042 has it all. Hi-res OLED display, digital and analogue outputs, auxiliary audio output for splitting the audio signal to other devices
Best RF and audio
Made in Germany by the experts in professional wireless, the true-diversity EK 6042 delivers solid RF, great sound and robust build quality - continuing to deliver, even after years of rough use.
Built in webserver
With the built-in web server, setup is easily managed using any browser including imports and exports of the entire configuration.
The EK 6042 is SuperSlot-compatible and works seamlessly with your existing equipment. Such as ARRI, Panasonic and Sony.
The optional accessories like backpanel adapter and battery pack makes it possible to use the EK 6042 stand alone as well. The automatic configuration makes it possible to set up any microphone in less than 5 seconds.
- Frequency Response: 40 to 20,000 Hz (+/- 3.0 dB)
- THD, Total Harmonic Distortion: typ. 0.03% (digital modulation) / typ 0.2% (wideband FM)
- Audio Output: 5-pin mini-XLR-M, balanced / MAIN 1 and 2, digital: 0 dBFs, AES3, 48 kHz, 24 bit / MAIN1 and 2, analogue: -22 dBu to +8 dB (adjustable) / AUX 1 and 2, analogue: -22 dBu to +8 dBu (adjustable)
- Switching Bandwidth: 184 MHz, in steps of 5 kHz
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: typ. 70 dB
- Diversity Reception: true diversity (2 x 2 receivers)
- Frequency Range: 470 to 654 MHz
- Sensitivity: < -90 dBm (digital modulation) / < -94 dBm (wideband FM) @ 52dB audio SNR
- Latency: 3.0 ms (AES3, digital modulation) / 1.5 ms (AES3, wideband FM)
- 1 x EK6042
- 2 x Antenna
- 1x USB Cable
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser