Sennheiser e945 Handheld Dynamic Supercardioid Microphone
PA SKU # SEN E945 MFR # 009422 UPC # 615104094222
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
14 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Dynamic Microphone
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Rugged Construction
- Includes 25' XLR Mic Cable
Professional Dynamic Supercardioid Handheld Microphone with FREE 25 Foot XLR Mic CablePresence all the way to the peaks.
The e945 renders the natural sounds of the voice in particularly forceful colors. Its extraordinary presence and full body effortlessly position the vocals in front of loud instruments. In doing so, the e945 enriches the vocals with warm nuances that give them a lively fullness in the mix. It is the perfect choice for stages where the vocals require strong emphasis. Its extremely high resistance to feedback underscores the e945's affinity for very high volumes. Its solid performance makes it a reliable companion for countless uses.
- Dynamic, super-cardioid microphone
- Enormous emphasis even on extremely loud stages
- Gives the voice warm, lively fullness
- Highly consistent directivity
- High feedback rejection
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Hum compensating coil
- Extremely rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: 47 x 186 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 18000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight: 365 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,0mV/Pa = -54dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -74 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- e945 microphone
- MZQ 800 microphone clamp
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser