Sennheiser e935 Handheld Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
PA SKU # SEN E935 MFR # 009421 UPC # 615104094215
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 4 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Dynamic Microphone
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Rugged Construction
- Includes 25' XLR Mic Cable
Professional Dynamic Cardioid Handheld Microphone with FREE 25 Foot XLR Mic CableExtends Every Voice.
Its balanced frequency range qualifies the e935 for songs of every genre. It clearly gives the voice more space and positions it cleanly in front of loud instruments. With a transparent high-end and warm but well defined lower mids, it lends even gentle voices an impressive intensity and size. The vocal track in the band mix can be emphasized much more easily. The e935 also clearly increases the speech intelligibility. It remains extremely resistant to feedback as well as to the hard conditions of live gigs.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone
- Clearly emphasizes voices on loud stages
- Transparent high-end and warm, defined lower mids
- Highly consistent directivity
- High feedback rejection
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Hum compensating coil
- Extremely rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: 47 x 151 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 18000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight: 355 g
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,8mV/Pa = -51dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -71 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- 1 e935 microphone
- MZQ800 microphone clamp
- User manual
- Document of Warranty
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser