Special Price $99.95 Regular Price $189.95
11 In stock
Sennheiser e906 Dynamic Supercardioid Microphone
PA SKU # SEN E906 MFR # 500202 UPC # 615104101333
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Dynamic Microphone
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Optimized for Guitar Cabinets
- Rugged Construction
Professional Dynamic Supercardioid Microphone with Clip for Guitar CabinetA more direct sound - more directly from the amp.
The e906 captures the guitar sound just as you want it to be: from clean to distorted, from gentle to aggressive. It provides a high-resolution, natural sound without unwanted coloration. The transient response of the e906 convinces in every style: it even transmits riffs with an extremely hard punch directly and straightforward.
The microphone features a switchable presence filter with three sound characteristic options: one to boost the presence range, one for "normal" presence and one to attenuate the presence range. Thanks to its flat shape, it can be positioned in front of the amp hanging from its cable - completely without a stand. Not to mention its distinctly rugged design.
- Dynamic microphone
- Extraordinarily lively, full sound Extremely fast transient response
- Switchable presence filter with three choices of sound characteristic boosted presence range, normal, attenuated presence range)
- Perfect shape for the pick-up of guitar amps
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Hum compensating coil
- Rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Frequency response: 40 - 18000 Hz
- Weight: 140 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- e906 microphone
- MZQ100 clamp
- User manual
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser