Sennheiser e865S Handheld Condenser Microphone with Switch
PA SKU # SEN E865S MFR # 004847 UPC # 615104048478
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Pre-Polarised Condenser Microphone
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Silent On/Off Switch
- Rugged Construction
Handheld Condenser Supercardioid Microphone with On/Off Switch and ClipSensitive to every nuance - and tough on the road.
No matter whether it's quiet or loud, far away or right up close: the e835 makes every tone worth its weight in gold. The entry into the condenser class can be heard immediately. The highly sensitive membrane picks up the finest vocal nuances and transmits even extreme dynamics into the signal chain with ease.
Even if the lips are some distance from the capsule, the e835 delivers consistent sound quality. It combines the professional options of the condenser capsule with the rugged design of the 800 series. On the one hand, this is: studio sound, even for demanding live gigs. And, on the other: a special class for moderators and speakers that allows precise reproduction, even of plosive sounds.
The e835S version of the e835 comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
- Super-cardioid condenser microphone for speech and vocals
- Natural reproduction with emphasized presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Distortion-free reproduction even at very high sound pressure levels
- Silent on/off switch
- Excellent feedback rejection
- High handling noise rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Switch: On/Off
- Dimensions: Ø 47 x 193 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Weight: 311 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Phantom powering: 12 - 48 V
- Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv): 150 dB
- Weight w/o cable: 311 g
- 1 e865S microphone
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 microphone pouch
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser