Sennheiser e845 Handheld Dynamic Supercardioid Microphone
PA SKU # SEN E845 MFR # 004515 UPC # 615104045156
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
7 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Microphone
- Tailored for Speech & Vocals
- Handles High SPL
- Excellent Feedback Rejection
- Rugged Construction
Handheld Dynamic Supercardioid Microphone with ClipMore focus. More presence.
Maximum focus, enhanced presence: the e845 delivers differences you can hear. Its expanded high frequency range creates space for demanding dynamics with a high signal quality. Vocals become more alive and sound wider and more open - even at different speaking proximities. Designed as a super-cardioid, the e845 easily eliminates ambient noise. A reliable, easy-to-use companion for presentations, conferences, spoken word performance, choirs as well as rehearsal rooms and on stage.
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high frequency range
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: Ø 46 x 185 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight: Without cable: 330 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Weight w/o cable: 330 g
- 1 e845 microphone
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 microphone pouch
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser