PA SKU # SEN E609SILVER MFR # 500074 UPC # 615104100220
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Dynamic Microphone
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- For Guitars & Sound Reinforcement
- Rugged Construction
The Sennheiser e 609 Microphone is a dynamic element, supercardiod polar pattern microphone that is primarily designed for capturing instruments. It excels when placed in front of guitar cabinets in sound reinforcement or recording. It has an attractive silver finish.
Dynamic Supercardioid Microphone for Guitars & Sound Reinforcement
The e 609's flat grill allows for easy placement and the supercardioid pattern is most effective in rejecting off-axis ambiance that can cause noise and feedback. The dynamic element is shock mounted and a hum compensation coil controls low frequency noise. The rugged construction is durable enough to withstand the rigors of the road.
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern
- Hum compensating coil
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....15000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight: 140 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- 1 x e609 Silver
- 1 x MZQ100
- 1 x Pouch
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser
- Sennheiser ew 100 G4-835-S Wireless Vocal System (A1: 470-516 MHz)Special Price $499.00 Price $599.00 Instant Savings $100.00
- Sennheiser ew 100 G4-CI1 Wireless Instrument System Ultimate Bundle (A1: 470-516 MHz)Special Price $649.99 Price $726.00 Instant Savings $76.01