Sennheiser e608 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
PA SKU # SEN E608 MFR # 004520 UPC # 615104045200
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Dynamic Microphone with Gooseneck
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- For Woodwinds, Brass and Drums
- Rugged Construction
Dynamic Supercardioid Flexible Gooseneck Clip-On MicrophoneHolds everywhere.
A solid choice for brass and woodwind players. With its flexible gooseneck, the e608 snuggles right up to the instrument, while the multifunctional clip lets it find an optimal position on every instrument. The shock-mounted capsule reliably protects against structure-borne noise. When something is in the air - it doesn't get lost here. The e608 comes closer to the heart of each instrument and transmits its character in soft, warm tones.
- Dynamic microphone with gooseneck
- Low sensitivity to structure-borne noise
- Extremely rugged fiberglass housing with tear-resistant cable (XLR connector)
- Simple handling and flexible positioning
- Hum compensating coil
- Highly effective shock mount
- Dimensions: Ø 17 x 185 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight: Without cable: 20 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 0,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 250 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- 1 e608
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser