Sennheiser e602-II Cardioid Instrument Microphone
PA SKU # SEN E602II MFR # 500797 UPC # 615104120747
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 3 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Dynamic Microphone
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Integrated Stand Mount
- Extended Low-Frequency Response
- Rugged Construction
Dynamic Cardioid Microphone with Integrated Stand MountFeel more bass.
Don't just hear it. Feel it. Punching and vibrating, the e602-II follows bass instruments down to the low frequencies that shake things up. The punch of the kick drum keeps its forceful volume at the bottom of the sound image; the attack remains precise throughout the mic's entire frequency response.
The e602-II hears bass guitars and tubas with the same attention to detail: warm, dynamic, and always with substance. It sounds as solid as it looks and, thanks to its lightweight aluminum body, is easy to position - in studios, clubs, rehearsal rooms, at smaller gigs or for home recording.
- Dynamic microphone with expanded bass range
- Fast transient response
- Designed for extreme sound pressure levels
- Rugged lightweight aluminum body simplifies positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Extremely lightweight coil construction
- Hum compensating coil
- Integrated stand mount
- Dimensions: Ø 60 x 153 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Frequency response: 20 - 16000 Hz
- Weight: 318 g
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 0,25 mV/Pa; (50 Hz) 0,9 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- 1 e602-II
- 1 pouch
- Instructions for use
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser