sE Electronics T2 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
PA SKU # SE SET2 MFR # SEE-T2 UPC # 850426001507
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Omni, Cardioid & Supercardioid Patterns
- Pad and Low Roll-Off Switches
- Natural Flat Frequency Response
- Ideally Suited for Percussive Signals
- Shock Mount Included
Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Condenser MicrophoneThis mic is the ultimate combination of solid state performance and versatility. Based on the chassis and feature spec of the acclaimed 4400a, but with the highly specialised capsule of the original Titan, it delivers full and perfectly balanced mid and low frequencies, while its Titanium capsule produces un-hyped but ultra-detailed HF response.
It is thus ideally suited for percussive recordings, including studio use for drums (and of course percussion), picked guitar, hammer action on piano, kick drum, slap bass etc.
More, it is the ideal broadcast mic for spoken word; since the intelligibility of any speech recording comes with good definition of HF (the percussive elements of speech such as 'p' and 't' sounds), it is especially important for any mic used to deliver great HF response. However, simply hyping the HF with an EQ bump can cause the sound to be sibilant and harsh sounding. The T2 delivers perfectly balanced HF response due to its very fast HF transient response, giving exceptional intelligibility without the hype.
Perfect for percussion, perfect for spoken word.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 28mv/pa-31 +/- 1dB
- Polar Pattern: Omni, Cardioid, supercardioid, Figure 8
- Impedance: <= 50 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz for 0.5%: 140dB minimum
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V+/-4V
- Connector: 3-pin
Write Your Own Review
More from sE Electronics