Schoeps LC 60 U Active Low-Cut Filters
PA SKU # SCH LC60U MFR # LC 60 U
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Active Low-Cut Flter For Phantom Powered Mics 60 Hz 18 dB Per Octave
Active Low-Cut Flter For Phantom Powered Mics 60 Hz 18 dB Per OctaveThese electronic filters can be inserted anywhere in the microphone cable path. With a rolloff of 18 dB/octave, the LC 60 U suppresses low-frequency acoustic interference (e.g. wind noise, or solid-borne infrasonic noise such as handling noise during boom operation) without detracting from the sound quality of voice recordings. Under extreme conditions the LC 120 U can be used, though it may have an audible effect on the sound of a voice. Both filters can help prevent overloading the input circuit to which a micro phone is connected - a problem which occurs more often than many people realize.
The LC 60 U and the LC 120 differ merely in their cut-off frequencies, these being 60Hz and 120Hz respectively.
- Active low-cut filters for phantom-powered microphones, in particular CCM compact condenser microphones and CMC microphones of the Colette modular system
- For standard phantom power, 12 V or 48 V
- Filter(s): In-line low-cut, Butterworth, 18 dB/octave
- Cut-off frequency: LC 60 U: 60 Hz, LC 120 U: 120 Hz
- Output impedance: 40 Ω
- Maximum output voltage: 1 V
- Diameter: 20 mm
- Length: 94 mm
- Surface finish: Nickel
Write Your Own Review