Schoeps CCM 4 V Ug - Cardioid Compact Microphone, Lateral Pickup, Hardwired
PA SKU # SCH CCM4VUG MFR # CCM 4V UG
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Cardioid Compact Microphone, Lateral Pickup, Hardwired Version
Cardioid Compact Microphone, Lateral Pickup, Hardwired VersionThe MK 4V was created in answer to requests for a cardioid with its main axis along the side. In addition to its usefulness in the concert hall, this microphone type is of particular value in speech recording, since its slight emphasis around 10 kHz helps to improve intelligibility.
The directional response is especially well maintained even at higher frequencies, due to the acoustically transparent housing. There is less high-frequency emphasis of off-axis sound than occurs with most small, axial-response cardioids. The MK 4V still sounds somewhat brigher than the MK 4, however, because of its overall frequency response.
- "vertical" (side-addressed) cardioid capsule
- for a very wide range of recording applications
- slight high-frequency emphasis
- often preferred for singing or speaking voices and most instruments
- All CCMs
- Current consumption with 12 V: 8 mA
- Current consumption with 48 V: 4 mA
- Impedance: 90 Ω
- Minimum recommended load impedance: 600 Ω
- Low-cut frequency: 20 Hz
- Length (L version): without connector: 46 - 58 mm
- Length (U version): 46 - 58 mm
- Diameter: 20 mm
- Weight (U-version): 33 g
- Weight (L-version): 43 g
- Surface finish: matte gray
- MK 4V
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 13 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 14 dB-A
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR): 24 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted): 80 dB-A
- Maximum sound pressure level at 0.5% THD: 132 dB-SPL
Write Your Own Review