Saramonic Roadieographer Content Creation Kit
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For DIY Musicians & Bands
- All-Weather Camera Gear Backpack
- Pocket Pod & Smartphone Clamp
- Vmic Mini Shotgun Microphone
Content Creation Bundle for Musicians and Bands
Perfect for musicians and bands who want to create their own video and audio content on a budget, the Saramonic Roadieographer is an all-in-one solution that makes it easy to record quality sound and visuals at home or at shows, whether shooting with a smartphone or a camera.
The Roadieographer includes a pocket pod (tabletop tripod / handgrip), a smartphone clamp, an ultracompact shotgun mic, and an all-weather backpack to hold the entire bundle. No matter where you are, the Roadieographer bundle empowers you with simple, user-friendly setup and convenient portability for single-camera shoots.
Capture live performances, showcase studio sessions, record bandmate interviews, and vlog your endeavors with sonic clarity greatly improved over what your device's built-in mic offers. All you need to provide is your smartphone or camera and a desire to create.
Portable and Secure Backpack
The Roadieographer bundle was created for musicians by musicians with the goal of putting the power of content creation in the hands of those who are creating the art. Creativity is often spontaneous, so being able to set up on the go is very important. The included Benro Tourist backpack allows you to keep all of your valuable devices in one easily accessible place.
- Weatherproof, padded, and secure
- Foam modular inserts to fit any array
- Waist strap and top handle for easy carriage
- Room for camera, mobile device, and laptop
- Pockets on the outside stretch and secure tripods, mics stands, cables, etc.
- Equipment pocket opens from the back for security on public transit
- Fits easily under aircraft or bus seat
- Main pocket opens from the back of the bag, keeping your items secure against you
- Flexible and Stable Camera/Smartphone Mounting
Even if budget constraints prevent you from investing in a professional camera, you can use your smartphone to capture quality audio, video, and photo content. The Benro PP1 PocketPod tabletop tripod / handgrip allows you to stabilize your images and video for smartphones, action cameras, or DSLR/mirrorless cameras. It fits comfortably in the hand whether used as a selfie device or for catching hard-to-reach angled shots.
Also included for flexibility is the all-metal, machined Saramonic SR-BSP1C smartphone clamp. This clamp easily mounts to the PP1 in vertical and horizontal arrays while keeping your phone locked in and secure in all shooting situations.
Shotgun Mic Improves Audio for Video and Beyond
As musicians and content creators, one of the most important aspects of content creation is audio. Recording yourself or others in loud or soft dynamic environments can be challenging on any device, but having a quality directional microphone sets you up for success.
The Saramonic Vmic Mini is an ultracompact and lightweight cardioid condenser microphone that mounts directly to the included Saramonic SR-BSP1C smartphone clamp, DSLR/mirrorless cameras, or any other device with a cold shoe. Since it runs on plug-in power, no batteries are required.
The Vmic Mini lets you capture broadcast-quality sound at the source and improve the sonic impact of your mobile productions. It can be connected to cameras and audio recorders with the included TRS cable or to smartphones and tablets with the included TRRS cable. A separately available dongle is required for use with iOS Lightning or USB Type-C devices.
The all-metal construction, precision-cut body, and unique shockmount make this microphone robust and durable. Its diminutive size allows the mic to be placed in areas that larger shotgun/pencil condenser mics just won't fit. If you're shooting outside, remember to place the included fitted foam windscreen over the mic before shooting; it will protect your mic from wind and weather.
A Myriad of Applications
In the fast-paced and media-rich environment of entertainment, people expect new and varied content. The Roadieographer bundle empowers you with the tools you need to deliver what the fans and promoters demand.
- Videos of studio sessions
- Day-in-the-life videos
- BTS (behind the scenes) shoots
- Recording/streaming live shows, interviews, and podcasts
- Interaction with fans
- Vlogging or creating a video diary
- Creating your own music videos with multiple cameras
- Press kit / website pictures
- Photos of studio and live action
- Pictures of things you like or have in common with your fan base
- Pictures for advanced artwork and sellable merchandise
- Form Factor: Camera-Mount
- Sound Field: Mono
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: 1 x Condenser
- Diaphragm: 0.55" / 14 mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Orientation: End Address
- Circuitry: Solid-State
- Pad: None
- High-Pass Filter: None
- Tone Adjustment: None
- Indicators: None
- On-Board Controls: None
- Windscreen: Foam (Included)
- Frequency Range: 75 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 105 dB SPL (1 kHz, 5% THD)
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -35 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 75 dB SPL
- Output Connectors: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Female (on Mic)
- Headphone Connector: None
- Operating Voltage: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Color: Gray
- Mounting: 1/4"-20 Female, Camera-Mount (via Integrated Hardware)
- Construction Material: Metal
- Dimensions: H: 0.75 x W: 2.44 x L: 4.61" / H: 1.9 x W: 6.2 x L: 11.7 cm
- Weight: 2.43 oz / 69 g