Samson UB1 USB Boundary Microphone
PA SKU # SAM UB1 MFR # SAUB1 UPC # 809164013891
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Surface-Mount Condenser Microphone
- Miniature, Low-Profile Design
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Records 16-Bit Audio at 44.1 or 48 kHz
- Plug-and-Play Operation
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
Omnidirectional USB Boundary MicrophoneIn light of the remarkable success of our USB microphones, Samson introduces the new UB1 USB boundary microphone. The UB1 is a surface-mount condenser microphone featuring an omni-directional pickup pattern and USB connectivity for easy recording directly to your computer. Since the UB1 is a class compliant USB device, it is compatible with both Mac OS and Windows. The UB1 also ships with Cakewalk Sonar LE digital audio workstation software.
The UB1 can be placed on a conference table, podium, alter or can be mounted using the keyhole mounting points. Because of its low-profile design, the UB1 allows for inconspicuous placement in any setting and will offer professional-grade recordings on either a desktop or laptop computer. The solid zinc body and sturdy steel grill construction make the UB1 a dependable tool for conference rooms, houses of worship, courtrooms, classrooms or anywhere else high quality computer recording is needed.
- Plug-and-play operation on Mac OS and Windows
- 16-Bit, 44.1- 48kHz sample rates
- Miniature, low-profile design
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- 10-foot USB cable included
- Ideal for recording meetings, conferences or creating podcasts
- Sleek black finish
- Includes Cakewalk Sonar LE
Write Your Own Review