Samson RSXM12A 2-Way Active Stage Monitor
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 12" Low-Frequency Woofer
- 1" Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- 800W of Class-D Amplification
- All-Wood Cabinet Construction
- XLR-1/4" Combo Input
- XLR Link Output
- FOH-/Monitor-Selector Switch
- 1 3/8" Pole-Mount Receptacle
- Integrated Side-Carry Handles
- Dedicated Volume Knob
2-Way Active Stage Monitor, 12" Driver + Coaxial HF, 800 Watts
Place Of Power.
Samson's RSXM12A 2-Way Active Stage Monitor brings exceptional monitoring versatility, ultra-efficient Class D power and the durability of all-wood cabinet construction to touring musicians/DJs, front-of-house engineers and live sound professionals.
The RSXM12A produces 800 watts of Class D power via its respective 12" low frequency driver and premium 1" horn-loaded tweeter. A compact, coaxial design gives the monitor amazing portability with impeccable sound. In addition, the RSXM12A has an integrated 1 3/8" pole mount receptacle and a Monitor/FOH optimization switch for added flexibility.
Designed to bring professional performance to a variety of monitoring applications, including keyboards and electronic drums, the RSXM12A is also convenient for DJs needing a dedicated monitor while working in a compact booth. A single XLR-1/4" combo input is provided, along with an XLR Link output for system expansion. In addition, the RSXM12A includes a powder coated steel grill and two integrated side carry handles, making it durable, yet highly portable for use on the road.
- Lightweight Class D 2-way active stage monitor
- 800 watts of output power
- All-wood cabinet construction
- Compact, coaxial design
- 12" low frequency driver
- 1" tweeter
- XLR-1/4" combo input
- XLR Link output
- Dedicated Volume knob
- FOH/Monitor selector switch to optimize sound
- 1 3/8" pole mount receptacle
- Integrated side carry handles
- Perforated steel grill protects all monitor components
- Durable black, textured paint finish