Rosco #6002 Supersaturated Roscopaint White (5 Gallon)
PA SKU # ROS 150060020640 MFR # 150060020640
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
Supersaturated Roscopaint - #6002 White - 5 Gallons
Supersaturated Roscopaint is a unique vinyl acrylic paint, packaged in concentrated form. It is designed to be diluted with water, at least 1:1 and more. With such tremendous extendibility, Supersaturated offers the widest range of effects possible while being extremely economical to use. Supersaturated achieves vibrant, opaque color fields on many different surfaces. It also creates bright, translucent washes where the color remains similar in intensity to aniline dyes, without the health hazards. Supersaturated Roscopaint is formulated with a unique binder that gives it superior adhesion, durability, and flexibility even on difficult surfaces like Rosco Projection Screens and Rosco Dance Floors. It can also be used as a tint in other water-based paints, binders and coating.
Supersaturated Roscopaint - #6002 White - 5 Gallons
Available in 32 artists' colors that are easily intermixed or combined with other Rosco Scenic Paints.
150059650032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Red - Quart
150059680032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Green Shade Blue - Quart
150059690032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Ultramarine Blue - Quart
150059710032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Chrome Green - Quart
150059720032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Emerald Green - Quart
150059730032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Pthalo Green - Quart
150059740032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Imperial Green - Quart
150059750032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Magenta - Quart
150059760032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Brilliant Red - Quart
150059770032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Spectrum Red - Quart
150059790032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Purple - Quart
150059800032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Iron Red - Quart
150059810032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Chrome Yellow - Quart
150059820032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Yellow Ochre - Quart
150059830032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Raw Sienna - Quart
150059840032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Moly Orange - Quart
150059850032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Burnt Umber - Quart
150059860032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Raw Umber - Quart
150059870032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Burnt Sienna - Quart
150059880032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Lemon Yellow - Quart
150059890032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Turquoise Blue - Quart
150059900032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Prussian Blue - Quart
150059910032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Navy Blue - Quart
150059920032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Paynes Grey - Quart
150059930032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Leather Lake - Quart
150059940032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Grass Green - Quart
150059960032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Cerulean Blue - Quart
150059970032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Hunter Green - Quart
150059980032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Van Dyke Brown - Quart
150060010128 Supersaturated Roscopaint Neutral - Gallon
150060020128 Supersaturated Roscopaint White - Gallon
150060020640 Supersaturated Roscopaint White - 5 Gallon
150060030032 Supersaturated Roscopaint Velour Black - Quart
150060030128 Supersaturated Roscopaint Velour Black - Gallon
150060030640 Supersaturated Roscopaint Velour Black - 5 Gallon
150059000KIT Supersaturated Roscopaint Test Kit
- Finish: Flat/Matte
- Solvent: Water
- Binder Type: Vinyl Acrylic co-polymer
- Dilution: Dilute at least 1: 1with water, Rosco Clear Acrylic Glaze or a combination of the two as necessary. Diluting will reduce the color concentration and create "glaze" effects. Diluting with more than 5 parts water may reduce binder strength. Add in Rosco Clear Acrylic Glaze to restore adhesion and flexibility.
- Surface Preparation: Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dirt and grease. Prime porous surfaces, except fabrics, using Rosco Tough Prime. If painting a new plaster surface, prime wall with a commercial primer/sealer designed for raw plaster. Then use Rosco Tough prime as a final preparation.
- Application: Stir contents well before each use. Apply by brush, roller, or spray gun. Apply in thin uniform coats, using a good quality brush or roller. Use overlapping strokes, keeping a wet edge. Change roller direction often to avoid patterns and streaking.
- Film Thickness: 1: 1 Dilution = 1.5 mil. Dry Film
- Coverage: 3: 1 Dilution = Approx. 300 sq. ft. per gallon (28 sq. m. per 3.79L), depending on substrate, application tool and film thickness.
- Avg. Dry Time: At 75°F (24°C). Dries to the touch in 30-45 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours.
- Clean-up: Soap and water.
- Shelf Life: Minimum shelf life for unopened, sealed paint is approximately 24 months when stored in a temperature controlled location.
- Packaging: 1 Quart Cans (0.946L). Gallon and 5 gallons available (3.79L and 18.95L).
- CAUTIONS: Do not apply when surface or air temperatures are below 50°F (10°C). Keep from freezing. Avoid prolonged contact with skin or breathing of spray. Do not take internally. Use adequate ventilation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- All technical data, recommendations and service are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Rosco assumes no responsibility for the results obtained or damage incurred from use by the buyer in whole or in part since method of application and its use is beyond our control.
More from Rosco