PA SKU # ROS 850726100050 MFR # 850726100050
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Rigging Accessory for Stage Purposes
- Made in the U.S.A
- Carefully Rated for Weight of Sand
- Built out of Strong Canvas
- Sling / Metal Hook / Safety Catch
Rigging Accessories Sandbags have long been used for a variety of stage purposes; most often as a portable and adjustable counterweight method for hemp rigging. Sandbags are also frequently used to weight floor plates for stage bracing and to secure scenery or props. These sandbags, made in the U.S.A., are carefully rated for the weight of sand they will hold. They are made from strong canvas, reinforced with a sling, and equipped with a heavy metal hook and safety catch. Sand is not included.
50 lb Sandbag Rigging Accessory for Stage Purposes
Other products in this section are used in hemp rigging systems found in theatres and entertainment venues everywhere.
Sandbags: All sewn seams are stitch type 301 per Federal stitch standard No. 751a, and all seams are constructed using nylon V-T-295 thread, per Mil-T-7807.
- Base fabric: #8 natural cotton duck
- Retaining web: 2" white #7390 polypro, oe
- Load bearing web: 1" Mil-W-4088 type XVII, oe
- Snap hooks: Drop forged steel rated 750#
Write Your Own Review
More from Rosco