PA SKU # ROL SB126 MFR # SB126 UPC # 675889012606
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 1/4" & XLR Jacks
- Momentary Switch
- Generates a 600Hz Tone
- 9V Battery Powered
- Very Low Battery Drain
SB126 Starting buzzer/tone generator was designed to generate a tone to start sporting events or anywhere a 600 Hz tone is needed. When the switch is depressed the LED will light and a tone will be sent out to both the 1/4" and XLR jacks for the duration of time the button is pressed.
Starting Buzzer/Tone Generator
- 1/4" MONO line level jack for connection to a PA system or power amp.
- XLR MIC level output jack for connection to a balanced microphone input of a mixer or PA system.
- Switch for activating the tone / signal.
- 9V external battery compartment.
- Very low battery drain battery should last years
- Size about 3"X3"X1.5"
- Steel chassis powder coat paint for durability
- Utilizes XLR Microphone phantom power for power if available
Write Your Own Review
More from Rolls