Rolls RM82 8-Channel Mic/Line Mixer
PA SKU # ROL RM82 MFR # RM82 UPC # 675889008203
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 8 XLR Microphone Inputs
- 8 1/4" Unbalanced Inputs
- Balanced XLR Output
- RCA Prefade Output
- Cascade Input & Output
- Switchable Phantom Power
8 Channel Mic/Line Mixer, 1 Rack Space
The RM82 is an eight channel mixer in a single rack space intended for a variety of sound reinforcement applications including board rooms, churches, mixing console expansion etc. Virtually any application where up to eight microphones need to be mixed together, and space is limited, is met by the RM82. Each of the eight channels has an XLR microphone input, as well as a 1/4" unbalanced input. The 1/4" jacks may be internally reconfigured to become channel Inserts or Direct Outputs. Inserts provide a way to get each individual channel signal in and out of the RM82 mainly for processing purposes. A Direct Output is simply taking the signal from the channel only. Each channel has individually switchable +48 VDC phantom power. The RCA Prefade (pre Master Level) Output may be connected to the RCA Aux Buss Input for cascading two RM82 units together. This Output may also be used for recording purposes, and the Aux Buss Input . The Main output for the RM82 is a balanced male XLR jack. This output may be internally jumpered for a Line or Mic level.
- Eight XLR microphone inputs.
- Trim controls.
- Tone controls (treble/bass cut).
- Individually switchable +48 VDC phantom power.
- Eight 1/4" unbalanced inputs, each may be internally jumpered to become an Insert or a Direct Output.
- RCA Prefader (pre Master Vol.) Output for recording, monitoring or cascading.
- RCA Aux Buss Input for cascading, or as a ninth unbalanced input.
- Mic or Line output level.
- Input Impedance: Mic: 10K Ohms XLR balanced 1/4": 20K Ohms unbalanced Bus Input: 10K Ohms unbalanced
- Size: 19" x 1.75" x 6" (48.3 x 4.5 x 15 cm)
- CMRR: >80 dB (Mic)
- THD: <.009%
- Max S/N ratio: 106 dB
- Phase Shift: <10 degrees, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 51 Ohms
- Output Level: +22 dBV max
- Phantom Power: +48 VDC
- Tone Control: 12 dB Treble/Bass cut
- Max Gain: Mic: 55 dB Line: 26 dB
- Outputs: XLR bal., RCA unbalanced Prefade out
- Input Connectors: 8: XLR, 8: 1/4" (Line), 1: RCA (Bus input)
- Max Input Level: Mic: 0 dBV balanced Line: +6 dBV
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Rolls