Rolls RM69 MixMate 3 Six Channel Stereo Mic/Line Mixer
PA SKU # ROL RM69 MFR # RM69 UPC # 675889006902
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 2 XLR Microphone Inputs
- Four Stereo Source Inputs
- 1/4" TRS Mic Insert jack
- Stereo RCA & XLR Outputs
- Headphone Output on Front Panel
- Switchable Phantom Power
- Single Rack Space Design
MixMate 3 6-Channel Stereo Mic/Line Mixer
The RM69 MixMate 3 is a six channel, single rack space, electronic audio mixer with two microphone inputs and four stereo line inputs. The unit is ideal for installs such as small restaurants or night clubs where space is a consideration, without compromising audio quality. A convenient front-panel 3.5mm jack has been included for connection to any standard MP3 player's headphone output.
- Two XLR Microphone Inputs (including a paralleled front panel input).
- Individually switchable phantom power.
- Four Stereo Source Inputs, Four RCA and one front panel stereo 3.5mm.
- 1/4" TRS Mic Insert jack.
- Stereo RCA and XLR Outputs.
- Headphone output on front panel with volume control.
- Input Impedance: Mic: 600 Ohms XLR balanced Source: 22K Ohms RCA Mic Insert: 22K Ohms 1/4" TRS insert
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Size: 19" x 1.75" x 4" (48.3 x 4.5 x 10 cm)
- Max Gain: Mic: 60 dB Source: 26 dB Tone Controls: +/-12 dB 100 Hz Bass, +/-12 dB 11kHz Treble Noise Floor: - 80 dB, THD: <.025%
- Output Impedance: 51 Ohms
- Output Level: +17 dBV max
- Phantom Power: +15 VDC
- In/Out Connectors: 5: XLR, 5: Stereo RCA, 1: 1/4" TRS, 2: 3.5mm
- Headphone Output Impedance: > 8 Ohms
- Max Input Level: Mic: -14 dBV Mic level Source: 24 dBV
- Current drain 50ma 15vdc
Write Your Own Review
More from Rolls