Rolls RA2100b Professional Power Amplifier
PA SKU # ROL RA2100B MFR # RA2100B UPC # 675889210019
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 1/4" and RCA Inputs
- Binding Post Speaker Outputs
- Fault Protected Output Stage
- Made in the USA
The RA2100b is a stereo 100W/channel RMS power amplifier in a standard 2 rack space format. It is intended for professional audio and distributed musical applications. The unit features 100 Watts per channel RMS into four ohms, 85 Watts per channel into eight ohms, and for the contractor - 70 Volts / eight ohms. The unit also features MOSFET drivers in a voltage and current gain circuit and a one-second input turn-on delay. The RA2100b will drive 25 Volt speaker lines directly from each channel, or 70 Volt lines bridged.
Stereo Power Amp, 100 Watts per Channel at 4 Ohms or 70 Volt
- 100 Watts RMS per output (4 Ohm).
- 85 Watts RMS per output (8 Ohm).
- 200 Watts RMS into 70 Volt (8 Ohm).
- 1/4" and RCA inputs.
- Fault Protected Output Stage.
- Power Output, Stereo: 100 Watts RMS/ch. 4 Ohms, 85 Watts RMS/ch. 8 Ohms
- Bridged: 200 Watts into 70 Volt or 8 Ohms
- Minimum Load Impedance: 4 Ohms (8 Ohms bridged)
- Sensitivity: <1 VRMS for full output
- THD: <.05% (500 Hz @ 1 Watt)
- IMD: <.05%
- S/N Ratio: >95 dB A Weighted
- Power Bandwidth: 70 - 30 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Damping Factor: >150
- Slew Rate: 100 V/microSecond
- Phase Shift: <10 Deg., 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Input Impedance: 10 K Ohms balanced
- Power: 120 VAC 60 Hz 2.5A, 230 VAC 50 Hz
- Size: 19" x 3.5" x 7.5" (48 x 9 x 19 cm)
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.5 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Rolls