Rolls RA200 Stereo 100 Watt Power Amplifier
PA SKU # ROL RA200 MFR # RA200 UPC # 675889020007
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 100 Watts Per Channel @ 4 Ohms
- 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms Mono
- Binding Post Speaker Outputs
- LED Clip Indicators
- 1 Second Turn-On Delay
- Made in the USA
Stereo Power Amplifier 100 Watts per Channel at 4 Ohms, 2 Rack SpaceThe RA200 features two 100 watt RMS - 4 ohm outputs, a bridging switch, MOSFET drivers in a voltage and current gain circuit, one second power-up delay, and LED power output meters. The unit is housed in a painted steel chassis and includes a special high performance transformer, and a fused power line. The MOSFET output stage is fault protected which allows the RA200 to forgive momentary output shorts, and has over-temperature protection. CAUTION: The RA200 is convection cooled. Adequate ventilation room for the heat sink fins on the rear panel must be provided.
- MOSFET drivers in a voltage and current gain circuit.
- 1 second turn-on delay.
- LED clip indicators for each channel.
- Fault protected outputs.
- Power Output, Stereo: 100 Watts RMS/ch. 4 ohms, 70 Watts RMS/ch. 8 ohms
- Bridged: 200 Watts RMS 8 ohms
- Input Connectors: 1/4" TRS balanced and RCA
- Output Connectors: Binding posts
- Sensitivity: <1 VRMS for full output
- THD: <.08% (1kHz @ 1 Watt)
- S/N Ratio: 106 dBU
- Power Bandwidth: DC - 30 kHz +/- 1dB
- Damping Factor: > 150
- Slew Rate: 100 Volts/microSecond
- Phase Shift: <10 Deg., 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input Impedance: 10 K ohms Balanced
- Power: 120 VAC 60Hz 2.5A, 230 VAC 50Hz
- Size: 19" x 3.5" x 7.5" (48 x 9 x 19 cm)
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.5 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Rolls