Rolls PM52 Headphone Tap
PA SKU # ROL PM52 MFR # PM52 UPC # 675889005202
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 5 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Connect Headphones to Speaker Line
- Mono/Stereo Mode Switch
- Loop Through Capable
- No Power or Batteries Required
The PM52 is for connecting headphones to a speaker line. The 1/4" Mono/stereo loop jacks are for connecting many boxes in series. There are 2 headphone jacks and volume control. The PM52 uses the speaker line signal for power, and uses no batteries.
Passive Headphone Tap for Connecting Headphones to a Speaker Line
- Converts speaker level signals to headphone level
- Mono/Stereo mode
- Power Amp loop through
- No external power or batteries required.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE PM52 REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF A 10 WATT AMPLIFIER TO FUNCTION PROPERLY.
- Input Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Size: 2.25" x 2.5" x 1.25" (5.7 x 6.3 x 3.2 cm)
- Weight: 1lb (.45 Kg)
More from Rolls