Rolls PI9 Phone Patch II Telephone Output Adapter
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Compact Design
- 2 RJ11 Telephone Jacks
- RCA & 3.5mm Outputs
- Transformer Isolated
- Passive, Requires No Power
Phone Patch II - Connects RJ11 Telephone Line to a Pair of RCA Connectors or a Stereo 1/8" Jack
The Rolls PI9 Phone Patch II is a passive compact unit which is great for use in applications like broadcasting, conferencing, phone training, or any other time you need a phone call to be recorded or sent to audio gear such as a PA system.
The Rolls PI9 Phone Patch II Telephone Output Adapter takes a signal from a standard telephone jack and, via transformer isolation, connects to a pair of RCA jacks, or a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) mini-jack. The isolation keeps the output signal separate from the telephone line, and will not keep the line open unless the internal jumper is moved. Applications for the PI9 include broadcast, conference rooms, phone training, or wherever a phone conversation needs to be recorded or heard over a PA system.
Note: The Rolls PI9 Phone Patch II only works with standard RJ11, single-line telephones. It does not work with multi-line, VOIP systems or any digital phone systems.
- 2 parallel RJ11 telephone jacks
- Transformer isolation
- Dual RCA, and an 1/8" (3.5mm) output
- Passive - requires no power
- Does not work with telephone systems or VOIP
- Requires prior knowledge of telephone interfaces
- Very limited support for this product
- Input impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 10 K Ohms
- Ringer Equivalence: 0.0 A, 0.0 B
- Connections: 2x RJ11 phone jack, 2x RCA jacks, 1x Tip-Ring-Sleeve 3.5mm jack
- Size: 2.7" W x 1.45" H x 2.32" D
- Weight: 1 lb.