Rolls MX51s Mini-Mix II 4-Channel Audio Mixer
PA SKU # ROL MX51S MFR # MX51S UPC # 675889000511
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- XLR Microphone Input
- 1/8" Stereo Mini Input
- 3 Stereo RCA Inputs
- RCA & 1/8" Stereo Mini Outputs
- Switchable Phantom Power
- Up to 32dB of Gain per Channel
- Includes Power Adapter
Mini Mix II - 4 Channel RCA and 1/4" Mixer with Individual Volume Controls
The MX51s Mini Mix 2 is small four-channel mixer with individual volume controls, and a headphone / line output. The unit has one XLR input along with an 1/8" input and 3 sets of stereo RCA inputs. It has enough gain and output level to connect to a power amplifier, with either RCA or 1/8" jacks. The MX51s is powered by an included ROLLS PS27 12 VDC adapter.
- For mixing a microphone XLR input with up to three RCA input signals
- Four channels total
- Line / Headphone output level
- ROLLS PS27 AC adapter included
- Stereo RCA Line-Level Output
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms unbalanced each jack
- CH 1 Gain: 32 dB XLR jack (highest gain)
- Phantom Power: for CH 1 microphone XLR
- Ch2 Gain: 26 dB 1/8" and RCA
- Ch 3 and 4 Gain: 26 dB each RCA
- Output: 1/8" stereo and stereo RCA
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- THD: <.008%
- IMD(SMPTE): <.008%
- Power: ROLLS PS27 12 VDC adapter
- Size: 3" x 5" x 1.25" (8 x 13 x 3.2 cm)
- Weight: 1 lbs. (.45 Kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Rolls