Rolls MX410 4-Channel Field Mixer
PA SKU # ROL MX410 MFR # MX410 UPC # 675889041002
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 4 XLR Inputs
- 2 XLR Outputs
- Switchable Phantom Power
- 3.5mm Headphone Output
- 9V Battery or AC Powered
- Includes Power Supply
The MX410 is a four channel, microphone mixer with balanced XLR inputs and outputs. The unit is ideal for the broadcast and video markets. It has the same features of other ENG / portable mixers without the extremely high price.
4 Channel Field Mixer, 2 x 9V Battery Powered, XLR Inputs and Outputs, Switchable Phantom Power
- Four balanced XLR Inputs.
- Two transformer-balanced XLR Outputs
- Switchable Output Level ( Line level, or mic)
- Switchable Phantom Power for each input.
- Level controls for each channel.
- 3.5mm Headphone Output and Level control.
- Rolls PS27s external power supply included.
- Powered by two 9 volt batteries or the included power supply
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohm bal. /10K Ohm Aux.
- Output Attn. Switch: 0/-30 dB
- Self Noise: -65 dB maximum, -90 dB typical
- Max Gain: +55 db
- S/N Ratio: 115 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz | +0, -3 dB
- Max Input: -20 dBV
- Current Draw: 30 mA with no Phantom Power or Signal.
- Phantom Power: +18 VDC
- Connectors: 4: Female XLR, 2: Male XLR, 3: (3.5mm), 1 Center Negative power jack.
- Power: 12-15VDC / < 300-500 mA
- Size: 9" W x 6.75" D x 1.5" H
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- DV Field Production.
- Electronic News Gathering.
- Location Recording (Dialogue and Music).
- Digital Recording.
- Broadcast Remotes.
- Desktop Mixing for Video Post Production.
Write Your Own Review
More from Rolls