Rolls MX124 ProMix IV 4-Channel Microphone Mixer
PA SKU # ROL MX124 MFR # MX124 UPC # 675889012408
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 4-Channel Microphone SubMixer
- XLR I/O Connectors
- 1/4" & 1/8" Stereo Phone/Aux Outputs
- Individual Level Control
- Battery and AC Powered
- Switchable Phantom Power
ProMix IV - Battery or AC Powered 4 Channel Microphone MixerThe MX124 Pro-MixIV mixes 4 microphones into two transformer balanced outputs. It has three XLR inputs, each with individually switchable phantom power, and Low Cut switches, a Level control, and a Pan control. As mentioned, it has two transformer balanced, XLR outputs. A 1/4 inch Aux/Headphone output has been provided along with a Clip indicator, Power indicator, and Power switch. The unit is also powered by two 9-Volt alkaline batteries.
- Mixes four microphones to stereo XLR outputs.
- Output level controls for mic or line-level output.
- Transformer isolated outputs.
- Phantom Power and Low-Cut switches for each Mic input
- Battery and AC powered.
- 1/4" and 1/8" TRS stereo Phone/Aux Outputs
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output Impedance: XLR 600 Ohms
- THD + Noise: .02%
- S/N Ratio: 84 dB
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 16 kHz (+0 / -3 dB)
- Max Output Level: + 14 dB
- Max Input Level: -14 dB
- Max Gain: +55 dB
- Low Cut: -3 dB @ 100 Hz
- Current Draw: 30 mA
- Phantom Power: +18 VDC
- Connectors: 4 Female XLR, 2 Male XLR, 1 1/4" TRS, 1: 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Power: 9V alkaline batteries X 2, DC Power Jack (5.5 X 2.1 mm tip negative) for Rolls PS27 (included)
- Size: 6.3"w x 3.7"d x 2.3" h
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Write Your Own Review
More from Rolls