Rolls MS20c Mic Splitter/Combiner/Isolator
PA SKU # ROL MS20C MFR # MS20C UPC # 675889000207
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Splits XLR or 1/8" to 2 XLR
- Combines 2 XLR to 1 XLR
- Transformer Isolated Signals
- Passes Phantom Power to 1 Mic
- Ground Lift switch
Microphone Splitter / Combiner / Isolator
The MS20c Splitter / Combiner / Isolator will split a single balanced XLR signal into two isolated signals, combine two balanced XLR signals together into a single, or simply isolate a balanced line for buzz or hum elimination. Please note that when combining two condenser microphones, phantom power voltage is passed to only one of the microphones due to the internal isolation transformer.
- Splits balanced XLR input, or 1/8" input to two balanced XLR
- Combines two balanced XLR signals to one XLR output. NOTE: Will only pass phantom power to one microphone.
- One signal is transformer isolated from the other.
- Ground Lift switch for noise elimination
- Input Impedance: XLR: 600 Ohms, 1/8" (3.5mm): 10K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max Level: +26 dBm
- Dimensions: 3" x 2.25" x 1.2"
- Weight: 10 Ounces
Write Your Own Review
More from Rolls