Rolls ABC904 Route Three Switching Pedal
PA SKU # ROL ABC904 MFR # ABC904 UPC # 675889090406
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Stereo or Mono Switching
- 1/4" TRS Jacks
- 1 In/3 Out or 3 In/1 Out
- 9V Battery Powered
- Rugged Construction
Route 3 Signal SwitcherThe ABC904 is a passive stereo or mono signal switching device designed to route a single signal to three outputs, or three input signals to a single output. For the guitarist, the ABC904 is used to select between three guitars to a single amplifier, or possibly a single guitar switched to three separate amplifiers.
- 1/4" Tip-Ring-Sleeve jacks
- Uses a single 9V battery to power the indicator LEDs
- Housed in a sturdy 13 guage (.090 in.) steel chassis
- Connectors: 5 ea; 1/4" Tip-Ring-Sleeve jacks
- Indicators: 3 ea; T1 LEDs (1 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Red)
- Switches: 3 ea; Triple pull / double throw push switches
- Power: 9 Volt (for the LEDs)
- Size: 4" W x 1.9" H (at highest point) x 4.13" D
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Write Your Own Review
More from Rolls