PA SKU # RLI RISE25 MFR # ROL-000632 UPC # 814773020000
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 25 Keywaves
- Safe and Stable Elastomer Surface
- Increases Potential Performance Gestures
- Multi-Dimensional Modulation
- MIDI Over Bluetooth
- Equator Hybrid Software Synthesizer
- USB Bus Powered
- Internal Battery for Remote Playing
- Audio Units, VST
- Mac OS X, iOS, Windows
Keywaves 25 Keywaves 49 Keywaves
The Seaboard RISE 25 from ROLI is an instrument that lets musicians touch and shape sound, opening up new dimensions of musical expression. Building on the technological breakthroughs of the Seaboard GRAND, the Seaboard RISE is accessible to all music-makers because of its portability and intuitively designed interface. The "Five Dimensions of Touch" allow the instrument to provide the expressiveness of an acoustic instrument combined with the versatility of an electronic one.
USB MIDI Keyboard Controller/Open-Ended Interactive Surface with 25 Keywaves
The instrument remodels the traditional keyboard as a pressure-sensitive, continuous surface that responds to even the subtlest gestures. Playing on the "keywaves", musicians can shape notes with greater expressiveness, modulating the character of sound in real time with simple movements of the finger. These include striking the keywaves, pressing into them, gliding from left to right along them, or sliding up and down. Its thin design and anodized aluminum chassis makes it easy to carry around, and is designed to withstand the rigors of travel between home, studio, or gigs.
Included with the instrument is Equator, a software hybrid synthesizer that combines a mix of wavetable oscillators, FM (Frequency Modulation), sample playback, multimode filters, and complex signal routing. In addition to MIDI over USB, the instrument uses MIDI over Bluetooth, allowing it to be played wirelessly. Cord-free, the RISE 25 can control Equator on a laptop or desktop computer, or it can work with an iPhone through NOISE, the company's mobile sound engine, available for free download from the App Store.
A revolutionary interface
Pliable, pressure-sensitive keywaves take the place of keys on a traditional keyboard. The sensor-embedded keywave surface lets you shape sound through touch. Three faders let you fine-tune the responsiveness of the surface to touch.
You can control sound and make music through Five Dimensions of Touch: striking the keywaves, pressing into them, gliding sideways along them, sliding up and down the keywaves, and lifting off.
Wireless and portable
Using MIDI over Bluetooth, the Seaboard RISE works wirelessly, helping you take it wherever you wish to make music. Each controller comes with a custom-made carrying case.
25 or 49 keywaves
The Seaboard RISE is available in two keywave models, the two-octave RISE 25 and the four-octave RISE 49. This offers maximum versatility for Creators to bring Five Dimensions of Touch to the stage as well as the studio.
- Seaboard RISE
- Seamless hardware/software integration
- 25 Keywaves
- Silicon rubber keywaves transcend the rigid mechanics of a traditional piano style keyboard
- Sleek, intuitive design accessible to music makers of all technical levels
- Intuitive strike, bend, and press gestures to control multiple parameters on each note, completely independently
- Customize sensitivity to match playing style
- Map sound parameters to unique gestures
- Completely wireless with MIDI over Bluetooth
- Full MIDI compatibility over USB and Bluetooth
- Internal battery with up to twelve hours of playability
- Integrated software synthesizer
- Three wavetable oscillators
- Two sample playback modules
- Frequency Modulation (FM) for all oscillators
- Graphic or traditional dial-based envelopes with various modes like one-shot, loop, note-release or the traditional ADSR mode
- Two LFOs
- Flexible routing and filter types (including comb filters)
- Built-in effects including a 5-band parametric equalizer, stereo chorus, stereo delay and stereo reverb
- Compatible with a variety of software and hardware synthesizers, as well as DAWs across OS X, Windows, and other platforms
1 x 1/4" TRS Continuous Pedal Input
1 x USB 2.0 Type A (for charging peripherals)
1 x USB 2.0 Type B (for MIDI out and power)
1 x 9-12 VDC, 2A Power Input
- System Requirements:
Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz or faster recommended
OS X 10.8+, iOS 9+, Windows 7+
4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB RAM recommended)
2 GB hard drive space for Equator installation
- Power Requirements:
USB bus powered
100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz for optional external power supply
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 20 x 8.3 x 0.9" (505 x 210 x 23 mm)
- Weight: 6.2 lb (2.8 kg)
- USB Cable
- Protective Case
- Product Registration Card
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty
Write Your Own Review
More from ROLI