Rode Wireless GO Compact Digital Wireless Microphone System (Black)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For Mobile Journalist, Videographer
- Built-In Omni Mic & 3.5mm Mic Input
- Miniature Clip-On Transmitter
- Miniature Clip-On Receiver
- Easy Setup with No Menus
- Three Adjustable Gain Settings
- 7 Hr Rechargeable Batteries + USB Power
- Bright, Informative LCD Screen
- Battery Status & Audio Level on Display
- Up to 8 Mics on Set / 230' Range
Lightweight and Versatile Transmitter and Microphone Receiver Each Weighing Only an Ounce!
The Wireless GO is the world's smallest, most versatile wireless microphone system. The transmitter works as both a clip-on mic or as the world's smallest beltpack for a RODE lavalier, sending crystal clear broadcast-grade audio via 2.4GHz digital transmission to the ultra-compact on-camera receiver.
Small package. Big result
The Wireless GO system is the epitome of a 'small wireless microphone'. Both the microphone/transmitter (TX) and receiver (RX) weigh only 31g each. The TX works as a stylish clip-on microphone or as the world's smallest beltpack for a RODE lavalier microphone - perfect for content creation, filmmaking, to-camera or onstage presentation, vlogging, YouTubing, streaming and more.
Professional and easy
The Wireless GO system auto-pairs in 3 seconds and transmits via RODE's all-new Series III digital 2.4GHz transmission that is optimised for shorter range operation in dense RF and Wi-Fi environments, but also offers a line-of-sight range of up to 70m. The TX transmits broadcast-grade audio either on its own, thanks to the built-in condenser microphone's excellent isolation and transparency, or with a lavalier mic via the 3.5mm TRS input.
The Wireless GO RX features a dual-purpose clip-mount so you can either clip it onto an item of clothing or camera strap, or slide the RX securely into the camera's cold shoe. Plug the RX into your camera or recorder via the 3.5mm TRS output cable and tailor the output to your camera or recorder with the 3-stage gain control. The Wireless GO RX is ultra-compact and super-lightweight, making your rig that much easier to carry.
All-in-one for run & gun
With the Wireless GO, content creators can worry less about complicated technical set-up and concentrate on what they care about - filming great content. Whether reporting in the field, presenting at conferences or to-camera, or creating content for your business, the Wireless GO TX is the simplest wireless microphone in the world. Power it up, pair it, clip it onto your shirt, blouse, tie or jacket and GO. It works tucked discretely under the fabric or as a cool "tech-cessory" on display.
Designed and manufactured at the RODE facility in Sydney Australia, the Wireless GO delivers serious audio in an ultra-compact form factor - the perfect microphone for creators of any level of experience. Filmmakers, educators, business people - the Wireless GO Digital Wireless Microphone System is the first choice for anyone creating great-sounding content.
- Out of the Box, Onto the Set
- Designed with stunning simplicity and efficiency in mind, the Rode Wireless GO offers near-instantaneous functionality out of the box for your next news shoot, video project, or interview. Power up, press a button to pair, then GO!
- Mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers will appreciate the Wireless GO's pocket- and bag-friendly portability. With the transmitter and receiver each weighing just one ounce and measuring approximately 1.7 x 1.7 x 0.7 inches, the subject and camera operator will forget they're even there!
- Clip the miniature transmitter to clothing, attach it to a belt, or slide it in a pocket; use it as a lavalier mic (no need for a separate mic), or operate it as a traditional bodypack transmitter with an external lav mic such as the Rode Lavalier GO (available separately).
- Thanks to the receiver's minute form factor and integrated clip, it provides the flexibility to be easily mounted on a camera, in a sound bag, or to a mobile device. Its bright, high-contrast display shows battery status for the receiver and transmitter, audio level, signal strength, and more.
- True Wireless Microphone Ready for Run-and-Gun
- Equipped with a high-caliber, pre-polarized, omnidirectional lavalier built into the transmitter's compact housing, the Wireless GO delivers quality audio without demanding an external microphone.
- The internal capsule's omnidirectional polar pattern ensures reliable audio pickup even if mic placement is less than ideal, and the 50 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range naturally attenuates sub-bass tones such as rumble and boominess; your subject's voice will be captured with clarity, intelligibility, and consistency.
- Grab a Mic and Go
- Already have a top-of-the-line external lav? The transmitter packs in a 3.5mm TRS input with plug-in power, so you can connect most lavalier microphones equipped with a non-locking 3.5mm TRS mini plug (such as Rode's own Lavalier GO), and still enjoy the convenience of the Wireless GO.
- The 3.5mm TRS external mic input passes wideband audio from 20 Hz to 20 kHz along to the internal mic preamp, which provides robust dynamic range and requires no manipulation of settings or parameters.
- Sonically Solid and Secure
- Like Rode's popular RODELink wireless systems, the Wireless GO system utilizes the 2.4 GHz frequency band to get you away from the congested and confusing domain of UHF. Forget about scanning for channels and dialing in squelch to get a strong signal; the Wireless GO just works!
- Courtesy of Rode's optimized transmission algorithm, the Wireless GO empowers you with a range of up to 230 feet, and bolsters signal dependability to mitigate drop-outs in crowded short-range environments such as retail stores, malls, office buildings, and hotels.
- Rode Series III 2.4 GHz digital transmission incorporates 128-bit encryption for security, stability, and hassle-free operation while bypassing the frustration of dealing with licenses and frequency mandates. Go anywhere in the world with the Wireless GO; it automatically gives you a strong signal no matter the scenario.
- Note: For optimal performance from this 2.4 GHz system, users are encouraged to maintain as direct a line of sight as possible between the transmitter and receiver.
- Additional Features
- The receiver's 3.5mm TRS output sends a mic-level signal, making it compatible with an array of devices such as DSLRs and portable audio recorders.
- Low, medium, and high (0 dB, -6 dB, and -12 dB) receiver gain settings allow simple and effective optimization of signal levels.
- View transmitter and receiver battery levels on the receiver's bright, high-contrast display.
- Operate up to eight systems simultaneously for more complex setups.
- Includes SC2 right-angle 3.5mm TRS coiled cable for compatibility with DSLRs. Plug into your smartphone or tablet via an SC7 TRS-to-TRRS cable (available separately), or snag a VXLR adapter (available separately) for hookup to an XLR-equipped video camera or audio recorder.
- Internal lithium-ion polymer batteries offer up to seven hours of battery life to handle long shoots.
- USB Type-C ports for battery recharging, powering via external USB battery packs (available separately), and firmware updates.
- Easily recharge over lunch and dinner breaks—go from empty to a full charge in just two hours.
- Includes two USB Type-C to USB Type-A cables for simultaneous charging the transmitter and receiver.
- Includes two fur windshields to minimize noise from wind and rustling clothes.
- Transmission type: 2.4GHz Digital Frequency Agile System
- Acoustic Principle: Pre-polarised pressure transducer
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Equivalent Input Noise @ Maximum Gain: 21.8dB (A-Weighted)
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- External Mic Input: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu
- Maximum SPL: 100dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
- Dynamic Range: 100dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements: Inbuilt Li-po battery rechargeable via USB
- Battery Life: Up to 7 hours
- Analog Inputs: 3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm TRS (receiver)
- Computer Connectivity: USB (firmware update)
- OS Requirements: (For firmware update only) macOS 10.11 above Windows 10 and above
- Form Factor: Clip-on pack
- Weight (g): TX: 31 RX: 31
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): TX: 44 × 45.3 × 18.5
- RX: 44 x 46.4 x 18.5
- Included Accessories: 2 x fur windshield, 1 x pouch, 2 x USB-A to USB-C cables, 1 x SC2 cable