Out of stock
Rode VideoMic Pro-R Ultimate Bundle
PA SKU # WB RODE VIDEOMIC ULT MFR # VIDEOMIC PRO-R ULTIMATE BUNDLE
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- (1) Rode VideoMic Pro-R
- (1) Rode DeadCat VMPR Windshield
- (1) Rode Boompole with Bag
- (1) Rode PG1 Pistol Grip
- (1) Rode VC1 Extension Cable
- (1) Rode VXLR Adapter
- (1) 25' XLR Microphone Cable
- (12) Duracell 9V Procell Batteries
VideoMic Pro-R with PG1, DeadCat VMPR, Boompole with Bag, VC1 Extension Cable, VXLR Adapter, Batteries and 25 ft. Mic CableThe RODE VideoMic Pro is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as a source of primary and reference audio.
At the heart of the VideoMic Pro is an all-new 1/2" condenser capsule that provides broadcast-quality audio via a 3.5mm minijack connector (outputting the mono signal to both left and right channels) with an incredibly low self-noise of just 14db. A super-cardioid polar pattern ensures that surrounding audio is minimised, and your recording is focused on the subject in front of the camera.
The integrated Rycote Lyre based shock mounting system separates the VideoMic Pro capsule and electronics from its mount, providing isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
Easily accessible on the rear face of the microphone are the power, filter and level controls. In addition to the microphone's native 40Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
Below these controls are the level settings, which attenuate or boost the recorded level as required. The -10dB level attenuation (or PAD) is ideal for recording loud sound sources, such as live music, motorsport, or interviews where the subject is very close to the camera. The +20dB level boost is designed for use with DSLR cameras, allowing the user to reduce the camera's preamp level (or mic-input level), effectively reducing the amount of noise generated by the camera's comparatively low quality audio circuitry.
The microphone uses a standard sized shoe mount for on camera use, and features a 3/8" thread in the base of the mount for easy boom pole mounting.
The VideoMic pro is battery powered, and provides over 70 hours recording from a single 9V battery.
The RODE VideoMic is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RODE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 6.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: 38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: 9V Battery
- (Over 70 hours operation from 9V alkaline battery)
- Weight: 85.00gm
- Dimensions: 95.00mmH x 43.00mmW x 150.00mmD
- Output: Minijack/3.5mm
- 1 x Rode VideoMic Pro
- 1 x Rode DeadCat VMPR windshield
- 1 x Rode Boompole
- 1 x Rode Boompole Bag
- 1 x Rode PG1 pistol grip
- 1 x Rode VC1 extension cable
- 1 x Rode VXLR adapter
- 1 x Performance Audio 25' Premium Lightweight XLR Microphone Cable
- 12 x Duracell 9V Procell batteries
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode