Rode VideoMic Pro+ Compact Shotgun Microphone
PA SKU # ROD VIDEOMICPROPLUS MFR # VIDEOMIC PRO+ UPC # 698813004980
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Ultra Compact & Lightweight
- Broadcast-Quality Condenser Mic
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Rycote Lyre Shock Mounting
- Automatic Power Function
- Optimized Windshield Shape
- 3.5mm Output Plug
- Camera Shoe Mount
Compact Shotgun Microphone with LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable BatteryThe RODE VideoMic Pro+ is a new addition to the best-in-market on-camera category. It is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as a source of primary and reference audio.
Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features.
Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze - plus it won't get lost.
Power options the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RODE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.
Digital Switching - will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times.
The Digital Switching includes:
- 2-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning
- 3-Stage Gain Control, with +20dB function - designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail and clarity in the recording
- Safety Channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur
- Automatic Power Function with plug-in power
- Power via LB-1, 2 x AA Batteries, Micro USB
- Ships with LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, Detachable 3.5mm TRS Cable, Micro USB Cable
- Built-in Battery Door
- Optimised Windshield Shape
- LED indicator for power source and charging / discharging status USB micro port for charging removeable LB-1 Battery
- Digital Switching
- Audio Level adjustment
- Dual high pass lter options
- High frequency boost
- Dual mono unbalanced output
- Safety channel option on right channel
- Ambient light detect to boost LED brightness
- Low noise circuitry
- Improved RF immunity
- Rycote Lyre shock mounting onboard
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (selected HPF @ 75Hz/ 150Hz)
- Sensitivity: -33.6dB re 1V/Pascal (21.20mV @ 94dB SPL) ±2dB @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Equivalent Noise: 14 dBA
- Maximum Output Level: 7.72 dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kΩ)
- Dynamic Range: 118.77 dB
- Maximum SPL: 132.95 dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 79.8 dB
- Power Options: RODE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery (~12mA current draw), 2 x AA Batteries (~17mA current draw), or via Micro USB Port
- LB-1 Battery Life: Over 100 hours of continuous use
- Battery Charger: Micro USB Cable (supplied)
- Output Connection: Dual mono unbalanced on stereo 3.5mm jack
- Dimensions: 111mmH x 66mmW x 170mmD
- Net Weight: 122g
- VideoMic Pro+
- Micro USB cable
- LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Detachable 3.5mm TRS Cable
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode