PA SKU # ROD VIDEOMICME MFR # VIDEOMIC ME UPC # 698813004478
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Lightweight at Only 1.2 Ounces
- Flexible Mounting Bracket
- 1/8" TRRS Connector
- 1/8" Headphone Jack on Rear
- Includes Furry Windshield
The VideoMic Me is a compact and lightweight, high-quality directional microphone with that connects directly to the iPhone TRRS microphone/headphone socket. Its flexible mounting bracket accommodates a wide range of smartphones and allows the microphone to be fitted for primary camera or front camera ('selfie') use.
Directional Microphone for Smart Phones
A 3.5mm headphone jack on the rear allows for play-through of audio while recording (app dependent) as well as easy playback of your videos without having to remove the microphone.
The VideoMic Me includes a deluxe furry windshield for shooting outdoors or in adverse weather.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -33.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (22.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 20dB-A
- Weight: 34gm
- Dimensions: 38mmH x 21mmW x 80mmD
- Output: TRRS Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 2 years following registration
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode
- Rode SC3 TRRS to TRS Adapter$15.00