PA SKU # ROD STEREOVIDEOMIC MFR # STEREO VIDEOMIC UPC # 698813000890
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Integrated Shock Mount
- Camera Mountable
- X-Y Stereo Pattern
- Broadcast Quality Sound
- Internal Power (9V Battery)
The Rode Stereo VideoMic is a broadcast quality stereo microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders.
Camera-Mounted Stereo Condenser Microphone
Two high resolution 1/2" condenser capsules are mounted in a fixed X/Y stereo array, providing a very natural stereo recording, while still offering a high level of rear rejection.
The Stereo VideoMic is an ideal microphone for capturing environmental and ambient sounds, as well as live music. For dialogue and directional applications the Rode VideoMic and VideoMic Pro are recommended.
An in-built shock mounting system isolates the Stereo VideoMic capsule and electronics from its mount, providing isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone.
Its standard sized shoe mount also includes a 3/8" thread in the base for easy mounting on a boom pole or stand. (Note that cameras with proprietary sized mounts may require an additional adaptor).
In addition to the microphone's native 40Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
A -10dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from the rear face of the microphone, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as live music or motorsport.
The Stereo VideoMic is ideal for use with DSLR cameras such as the Canon 5DMkII, Canon 7D, Canon 1D, Canon 550D/T2i, Canon 60D, Nikon D7000, Nikon D5100, Panasonic GH1 and Panasonic GH2.
The Rode Stereo VideoMic is covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid - Paired cardioid capsules in X-Y stereo pattern
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 20dB-A
- Power Options: 9V Battery
- Weight: 288.00gm
- Dimensions: 65.00mmH x 102.00mmW x 170.00mmD
- Output: Minijack Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode
- Rode SC3 TRRS to TRS Adapter$15.00