- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Ideal for VideoMic NTG to Android Device
- Highly Flexible Cable
- Integrated Cable Grip
- Straight & Right-Angle USB Type-C Plugs
11.8-inch USB-C to Right-Angled USB-C Cable
The SC16 is a high-quality USB-C to USB-C cable designed to connect RODE microphones with a USB-C output to USB-C compatible devices. Measuring 300mm long, the cable is ultra-flexible, allowing you to attach it to your devices with ease. It also features an in-built cable grip that is compatible with the VideoMic NTG shock mount cable management system.
It is particularly suitable for connecting the VideoMic NTG to USB-C mobile devices, but will also work with any RODE device with a USB-C output, including the NT-USB Mini, Wireless GO and RODECaster Pro.
- High-quality shielded patch cable
- Cable grip for cable management
- 300mm (11.8 in) long
- ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Output Connection: USB Type-C
- Inputs: USB Type-C
- MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Colour: Black
- Weight (g): 6
- Cable Length (millimetres): 300
- Compatible RODE Products:
- Rode SC3 TRRS to TRS Adapter$15.00