Rode S1 Vocal Microphone
PA SKU # ROD S1 MFR # S1 UPC # 698813000180
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Supercardioid Pattern
- Condenser Element
- High SPL Handling
- Wide Frequency Response
- Integrated Windscreen
Supercardioid Condenser Handheld Vocal MicrophoneThe Rode S1 live condenser vocal microphone provides the ultimate in performance for artists and engineers that demand studio quality audio while on stage without compromising on mobility, versatility or durability.
At the heart of the S1 is a super-cardioid 1/2" true condenser capsule tuned to virtually eliminate feedback in on stage performance. The combination of sophisticated internal shock mounting and a built in high-pass filter dramatically reduces undesirable low frequency background noise and handling noise.
Multiple layers of acoustically optimised steel mesh in the microphone head filters breath, wind and plosive noises without affecting the microphone sensitivity or frequency response.
The S1 is also an ideal handheld studio vocal microphone for artists that prefer to hold the microphone during recording.
The Rode S1 live condenser vocal microphone is covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Maximum SPL: 151dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 12.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -46.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (5.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48
- Weight: 308.00gm
- Dimensions: 183.00mmH x 52.00mmW x 52.00mmD
- Output: XLR
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode