Rode RodeCaster Pro Integrated Podcast Production Studio
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Podcast Studio in a Box
- 4 Broadcast-Quality XLR Mic Inputs, +48V
- 8 Faders to Control Audio Levels
- Onboard & USB Multitrack Recording
- Mix-Minus for Phone Call Interviews
- APHEX Processing for Rich & Warm Voice
- 4 Headphone Outputs for Host & Guests
- 8 Programmable Pads for Instant Sound FX
- USB Interface for Streaming
The RodeCaster Pro Is the World's First Fully Integrated Podcast Production Studio
Whether you are just starting out, or are a seasoned broadcast professional, the RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio is all you will ever need.
Connect and record
The 4 high-quality microphone channels are able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones. You can quickly connect microphones for you and your guests with automatic level setting and one-touch recording to a microSD card. You can literally be recording your first podcast within minutes of taking the RODECaster Pro out of the box.
Sound Effects and Jingles
The RODECaster Pro comes with eight programmable sound effects pads, for instant triggering of sound effects, music, jingles, applause and ads - perfect for giving your podcast that professional quality. You can record audio direct to the programmable pads from any input, or simply “drag and drop” files from your computer using the supplied software. You can even select your favorite colors for the pad illumination.
Have a remote guest you want to interview? Simply connect your phone to the RODECaster Pro via Bluetooth or with a TRRS cable. The RODECaster Pro automatically provides “mix-minus” audio to prevent echo being heard by the caller, without the need to purchase dedicated and costly hardware. Telephone interviews with a remote guest never sounded so good!
Sound like a million dollars
Class A Servo-biased Preamps
The RODECaster Pro’s pristine preamps and outputs feature Class A circuitry, as found in broadcast consoles that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. The Class A preamps provide a much cleaner gain structure with lower levels of distortion. The result is an incredibly clean, low-noise signal. The Preamps are also servo-biased, keeping distortion levels low. Your signal is broadcast-pure.
APHEX On board
Your pristine signal can also be enhanced with the legendary patented audio processors, APHEX Aural Exciter and APHEX Big Bottom. These have been incorporated in the audio processing section of the RODECaster Pro, and your sound will have that rich, warm tone only found in professional studios. The RODECaster Pro also features multistage dynamics, such as compression, limiting, de-essing and noise-gating.
The RODECaster Pro operates as a standalone unit straight out of the box, recording your finished podcast direct to a microSD card. The RODECaster Pro also connects to your computer as a USB audio interface, so you can record your podcast to your favourite recording software, or stream live. And with the new 1.1.0 software version available in February 2019, you will also be able to record in multi-channel mode, allowing you to separately record each of the sources to its own track for later post-production.
- Frequency Range:
Mic Inputs: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -3dB at 20 Hz (high-pass filter)
Monitor Outputs: 20 Hz - 20 kHz better than ±0.5dB
- Input Impedance: 600Ω (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Equivalent Noise: -125dBA (A-Weighted, measured as per IEC651)
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu (Monitor Outputs)
- Headphone Output Power: Max output power at 1% THD: 32Ω -> 220mW | 300Ω -> 31mW
- Dynamic Range: 100 dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Gain Range: 0dB - 55dB (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements: External DC power supply 12 - 15v DC, 1A
- Output Connection: USB-C, 1/4” Balanced TRS STEREO (Monitor Outputs)
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Storage: microSD card slot, 512MB internal memory for storing sounds for programmable pads
- OS Requirements:
- Color: Black
- Weight (g): 1980
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 350 x 275 x 82
- Packed Weight (g): 2850
- Package Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 412 x 338 x 127
- Rode RODECaster Pro Integrated Podcast Production Studio
- AC Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty with 1 Additional Year upon Registration