Rode RodeCaster Pro Hands Free 2 Guest Broadcasting Bundle with Sennheiser HMD300 Headsets
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Bundle & Save
- 1x Rode RodeCaster Pro
- Podcast Studio in a Box
- Broadcast-Quality XLR Mic Inputs
- Onboard & USB Multitrack Recording
- 2x Sennheiser HMD 300 XQ-2 Headsets
- High Resolution Audio
- Dynamic, Noise Reducing Mic
- Detachable Cable
Rode RodeCaster Pro Integrated Podcast Production Studio and 2x Sennheiser HMD 300 XQ-2 Pro Headsets
Rode RodeCaster Pro Integrated Podcast Production Studio
The RodeCaster Pro Is the World's First Fully Integrated Podcast Production Studio
Whether you are just starting out, or are a seasoned broadcast professional, the RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio is all you will ever need.
Connect and record
The 4 high-quality microphone channels are able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones. You can quickly connect microphones for you and your guests with automatic level setting and one-touch recording to a microSD card. You can literally be recording your first podcast within minutes of taking the RODECaster Pro out of the box.
Sound Effects and Jingles
The RODECaster Pro comes with eight programmable sound effects pads, for instant triggering of sound effects, music, jingles, applause and ads - perfect for giving your podcast that professional quality. You can record audio direct to the programmable pads from any input, or simply "drag and drop" files from your computer using the supplied software. You can even select your favorite colors for the pad illumination.
Have a remote guest you want to interview? Simply connect your phone to the RODECaster Pro via Bluetooth or with a TRRS cable. The RODECaster Pro automatically provides "mix-minus" audio to prevent echo being heard by the caller, without the need to purchase dedicated and costly hardware. Telephone interviews with a remote guest never sounded so good!
Sound like a million dollars
Class A Servo-biased Preamps
The RODECaster Pro's pristine preamps and outputs feature Class A circuitry, as found in broadcast consoles that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. The Class A preamps provide a much cleaner gain structure with lower levels of distortion. The result is an incredibly clean, low-noise signal. The Preamps are also servo-biased, keeping distortion levels low. Your signal is broadcast-pure.
APHEX On board
Your pristine signal can also be enhanced with the legendary patented audio processors, APHEX Aural Exciter and APHEX Big Bottom. These have been incorporated in the audio processing section of the RODECaster Pro, and your sound will have that rich, warm tone only found in professional studios. The RODECaster Pro also features multistage dynamics, such as compression, limiting, de-essing and noise-gating.
The RODECaster Pro operates as a standalone unit straight out of the box, recording your finished podcast direct to a microSD card. The RODECaster Pro also connects to your computer as a USB audio interface, so you can record your podcast to your favourite recording software, or stream live. And with the new 1.1.0 software version available in February 2019, you will also be able to record in multi-channel mode, allowing you to separately record each of the sources to its own track for later post-production.
Sennheiser HMD 300 XQ-2 Pro Headset (XLR & 1/4" Connectors)
The Sennheiser HMD 300 PRO is a closed-back, circumaural communications headset with a sonic design based on the HD 250 linear headphones, giving you a detailed, linear response. The headset features a comfortable construction with split-headband padding to remove pressure from sensitive areas of the head.
With a frequency response of 60 Hz to 25 kHz, the headphones provide clear reproduction of audio, doing so while offering up to 32 dB of passive noise reduction. The headset offers a dynamic boom microphone, one that delivers a hypercardioid polar pattern for focusing on vocals, and a frequency range centered around picking up the human voice in communication settings (80 Hz to 16 kHz). You can adjust the gain of the microphone in 5 dB steps over a range of 45 dB in total.
The headband supporting the unit's earcups is rugged, bendable, and twistable, and the boom can be worn on either side of the headset. To preserve your hearing, the headset features a switchable noise-protection mode called ActiveGard that protects against sudden bursts of sound without interrupting the signal.
The HMD 300 Pro sports a modular cable design to accommodate multiple pin-outs and configurations. Though no cable is included with the headset, each of the compatible cables sport a design that minimizes handling noise; this is achieved with a small series of coils on the cable approach that decouple the cable from the headset.
- Rode RodeCaster Pro Integrated Podcast Production Studio
- Start a 4-Person Podcast in Minutes
- Quickly connect microphones for you and your guests—up to four people. The four, high-quality microphone XLR inputs, each with 48V phantom power, are capable of powering studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones.
- With automatic level setting and one-touch recording to the onboard microSD card, you can start recording your first podcasts within minutes of taking the RODECaster Pro out of the box. Onboard presets for a variety of microphones deliver broadcast-quality sound with a single touch.
- 8 Sound Pads with FX Save You Time in Post-Production
- Sound effects are perfect for giving your podcast a polished feel and the eight sound pads allow you to instantly launch effects, music, jingles, applause, prerecorded interviews, ads—saving you the time and hassle of adding them later in post-production.
- You can record audio directly to the pads from any of the audio inputs, or simply drag and drop files from your computer using the RODECaster Pro app (free download).
- You can even select the color of your choice for the pad illumination, a convenient way to remember which effect is on which pad.
- Interview a Guest Remotely via Phone Call
- Interview a guest for your podcast remotely, via a phone call or apps like Skype, FaceTime, and more.
- Prevent echoes: simply connect your smartphone to the RODECaster Pro via Bluetooth or TRRS cable, or to your computer via USB, and the unit automatically provides a mix-minus, preventing the person on the other end of the call from hearing a distracting echo.
- Achieve clear-sounding podcasts without the need to purchase additional hardware or setup complex signal routings with cables.
- RODE Renowned Broadcast-Quality Audio
- The four pristine mic preamps feature servo-biased Class-A circuitry, which provides a clean gain structure with low levels of distortion, for a low-noise signal that rivals the best broadcast consoles.
- Each preamp provides +48V phantom power on rugged Neutrik XLR connectors, giving you the option to use condenser microphones for a bright and transparent voice.
- APHEX Processing for Rich and Warm Voice
- The sound of your microphones can be quickly enhanced with the onboard APHEX Exciter and Big Bottom processors.
- Found in most broadcast studios, the Exciter elevates speech clarity, while the Big Bottom adds that warm and deep voice-of-God low-frequency punch to your voice.
- These effects are also available to bring out the details of the music or speech audio from your Bluetooth, USB, or TRRS connections.
- Shape Your Sound with Intuitive Audio Processing
- The RODECaster Pro is equipped with advanced audio processing options for each channel. From a list of mic profiles, choose the one that is most similar to the actual mic you are using on your voice, and the software will automatically match the digital signal processing to that microphone.
- Voice settings are also available to compensate for the strength and tone of the participant's voices. You can select either the Deep, Medium, or High voice preset; the Soft preset for soft-spoken speakers; or the Strong preset for those with louder voices.
- The levels can also be programmed to dynamically change the loudness of the voice of the person speaking, making it easy for users without any audio experience to perfectly set the gain on their microphone. Also included is a set of multistage dynamics effects, such as compression, limiting, de-essing, and noise-gating.
- Stay in Control of Your Podcast
- The Main Host channel (Mic Channel 1) features Ducking, which turns down all audio sources every single time the host speaks. This allows the host to always be heard even when multiple people are speaking over one another.
- The host has exclusive access to advanced functions to control the flow of the podcast during the recording, such as muting and soloing channels using buttons located along the front of the unit.
- Capture Your Podcast Without a Separate Recorder
- The RODECaster Pro features an internal microSD card recorder capable of recording a stereo “live mix” of your podcast along with 12 additional tracks for each of the sources—one mono track per microphone and a stereo track for each of the following: the USB source, the 3.5mm TRRS input, the Bluetooth stream, and the summed output of the sound pads.
- Simply insert the card in the slot on the back of the unit, and hit the record button.
- A timer on the touchscreen lets you know how long you have been broadcasting.
- You can also add markers to your podcast on the fly, to mark significant passages while recording.
- To prevent you from accidentally ruining your podcast, you cannot access any advanced settings while in record mode.
- Stream, Record, and Playback on Your Computer
- The RODECaster Pro is a class-compliant USB audio interface.
- This means you can connect the unit to your computer via USB and record 12 tracks of individual sources along with a stereo mix of your podcast to your favorite DAW or recording software. You can also bring in audio from your computer to the dedicated USB channel on the RODECaster Pro.
- Clear Headphone Monitoring for Host and Guests
- The RODECaster Pro comes equipped with four, high-powered headphone outputs using discrete circuitry for clarity and presence.
- Each person has an individual volume control so that they can monitor comfortably while recording the podcast.
- For convenience, the host channel has the option to plug a set of headphone with a 3.5mm plug directly into the front of the unit.
- A switchable headphone limiter protects you from deafening spikes.
- Plugs Easily into a Live PA System
- If you're hosting your podcast at live events with an audience, a set of speaker outputs with a dedicated volume control allows you to connect the RODECaster Pro to a PA system.
- You can amplify the podcast for your live audience, while streaming to your audiences all around the world via USB connectivity.
- Sennheiser HMD 300 XQ-2 Pro Headset (XLR & 1/4" Connectors)
- ActiveGard (on/off switch) for protected hearing against noise peaks > 110dB
- Highest resolution due to accurate, linear sound reproduction, optimised for speech intelligibility
- dynamic, noise-compensated supercardiod microphone for clear communication even in noisy environment
- Microphone can be worn either on right or left hand side
- Comfortable padding design allows for extended use in long wearing sessions
- Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments due to closed passive earcup construction
- Due to our established modular concept the cables of the cable 26-II series are compatible
- foldable earcup design for space saving storage
- Rode RodeCaster Pro Integrated Podcast Production Studio
- Frequency Range
- Mic Inputs: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -3dB at 20 Hz (high-pass filter)
- Monitor Outputs: 20 Hz - 20 kHz better than ±0.5dB
- Input Impedance: 600Ω (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Equivalent Noise: -125dBA (A-Weighted, measured as per IEC651)
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu (Monitor Outputs)
- Headphone Output Power: Max output power at 1% THD: 32Ω -> 220mW | 300Ω -> 31mW
- Dynamic Range: 100 dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Gain Range: 0dB - 55dB (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements: External DC power supply 12 - 15v DC, 1A
- Output Connection: USB-C, 1/4" Balanced TRS STEREO (Monitor Outputs)
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Storage: microSD card slot, 512MB internal memory for storing sounds for programmable pads
- OS Requirements
- macOS 10.11
- Windows 10
- Color: Black
- Weight (g): 1980
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 350 x 275 x 82
- Packed Weight (g): 2850
- Package Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 412 x 338 x 127
- Sennheiser HMD 300 XQ-2 Pro Headset (XLR & 1/4" Connectors)
- Impedance: 64 ohms
- Frequency response (Microphone): 80 Hz - 16 kHz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic, hyper-cardiod
- Frequency response (Headphones): 60 Hz - 25kHz
- Microphone: BMD 404
- Max. sound pressure level: 123 dB SPL @ 1 kHz (ActiveGard off)
- Contact pressure: 6.0 N ± 0.75 N
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Power consumption: 500mW
- Storage temperature: -55°C to +70°C
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +55°C
- Output voltage: 0.4 mV/Pa @ 1 kHz
- ActiveGard: 110 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Distortion: 0.1 % @ 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 110 dB SPL @ 1 kHz (ActiveGard on)
- Sensitivity: 108 ±3 dB SPL / 1 V rms / 1 kHz
- Transducer principle (headphones): dynamic, closed
- Weight w/o cable: 319 g
- Noise cancellation: Max 32 dB (passive)
- (1) Rode RodeCaster Pro Integrated Podcast Production Studio
- (2) Sennheiser HMD 300 XQ-2 Pro Headsets (XLR & 1/4" Connectors)