Rode Reporter Interview Microphone
PA SKU # ROD REPORTER MFR # REPORTER UPC # 698813002801
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Shock Mounted Capsule
- Internal Pop Screen
- Optimized for Speech
- Ergonomic Die-Cast Body
- Includes Microphone Flag
- 10-Year Warranty with Registration
Designed for handheld interview and presentation applications, the Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microphones.
Omnidirectional Handheld Interview Microphone
Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition.
The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield.
It is supplied with a removable microphone 'flag' that can accommodate high-visibility branding.
The RODE Reporter microphone is designed in Australia and covered by RODE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Broadcast recording presentation and interview microphone
- "Tailored for voice" frequency response
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Multi-layer mesh basket for wind protection
- Includes detachable microphone flag and zip case
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 70Hz - 15kHz(selected HPF @0)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Sensitivity: -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 256.00gm
- Dimensions: 272.50mmH x 41.50mmW x 41.50mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode