Rode Procaster Broadcast-Quality Dynamic Microphone
PA SKU # ROD PROCASTER MFR # PROCASTER UPC # 698813001118
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Broadcast Quality Sound
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Internal Shock Mounting
- Internal Pop Filter
- All Metal Construction
- Free PSM1 Shock Mount
Broadcast Dynamic Vocal Microphone with Free PSM1 Shock MountThe RODE Procaster is a professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-comprimise performance for voice applications in the broadcast environment.
Featuring a tight polar pattern and tailored-for-voice frequency response, the Procaster is perfect for every application where a great sounding, rugged microphone with superior ambient noise rejection is demanded.
- Broadcast quality sound
- High output dynamic capsule
- Balanced, low impedance output
- Internal shock mounting of capsule for low handling noise
- Internal pop-filter to reduce plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Ten year warranty
- Power: N/A
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 75 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output impedance: 320Ω
- Signal noise ratio: N/A
- Equivalent noise: N/A
- Maximum SPL: N/A
- Maximum output voltage: N/A
- Sensitivity: -56 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 695gm
- Dimensions: 214mmH x 53mmW x 53mmD
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode