Rode PodMic Dynamic Podcasting Microphone
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Broadcast-quality dynamic capsule
- Optimised for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimise plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed for use with RØDECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio
Dynamic Podcasting Microphone
The PodMic is a broadcast-quality dynamic microphone optimised for podcasting. It has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimise plosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimised for use with the RØDECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.
- ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Output Connection: XLR Output
- Output Impedance: 320Ω
- Sensitivity: -57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Phantom Power: Not required
- Warranty: 2 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- MECHANICAL SPECIFICATION
- Colour: Black
- Weight (g): 937
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 172 x 109 x 62
- Compatible RØDE Accessories: PSA1